Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When somebody falls from grace, when there's notbody there to take their place, you can't help but feel alone. You left guilt in your own device, there was no one there to tell you to think twice, you can't help but feel alone. Someone you Know, by Further Seems Forever

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

metalX
People r jealous of u, even if u r virgin Jul 18 2018, 12:46 AM
Young girls wanted me, want me n they 'll keep wantin me, cuz i have my own style, my own personality n i really care about any word they say. Many people said 2 me that i can't be as perfect as i seem. But i am, cuz i WANT 2 be perfect. The others care more about what they 'll get, than what they 'll give. So i'm not pedo. The young girls r the ones who r tryin 2 make me their bf. I don't try anythin. N they r always happy. Cuz they know that there is someone who understands em n helps em. N it's 2 difficult 2 find such a person. So i know who's the pedo. U r the pedo, who is at the same age as ur bf or gf n destroyed n will keep destroyin their lives with ur disgustin character.

Replies

Emo Pictures - CattyCat
CattyCat
Jul 18 2018, 01:35 AM
1. Still they're minors (i don't think only abt law) and if u do or say something more than friendly stuff, that's p e d o. You're 26 y.o. 2. Teens/kids are interested in you're style and personality, because you're look kinda cool for them, probably immature (if we're talking abt personality). I can't believe mature 26 y.o. guy has a topic to talk with 14 y.o. girl. 3. If you're just their friend, no problem here. Nobody will be disgusted. (Writing that young girls want you sounds disgusting for example) 4. Pedophile is when adult person feel sexual tension to minors. So "U r the pedo, who is at the same age as ur bf or gf n destroyed n will keep destroyin their lives with ur disgustin character." it's not a true. And from myself... You should seriously think why you are "attracted" for teens/kids and not being attracted for mature ppl in you're age... I know you've got some problems, but I want to believe, that everything will go better and better. Remember, nobody is perfect and hope that you can understand our reaction too.
metalX
Jul 18 2018, 04:49 AM
U both don't get somethin, which is the most important. When the minor is the one who tries 2 convince the other person to have a relationship, then there is no pedo. N many minors became self-destructive, cuz the other one refused to be together. There r even movies about this. N minors who were havin an adult bf or gf with good personality, they all found their happiness. If u cannot understand that, maybe it's cuz u don't want 2 understand. Or maybe u don't know as much as u think about such things.
LittleWitch
Jul 18 2018, 07:55 AM
Judging by your lack of grammar communication, I’m pretty sure you have no grasp about the law at this point. Also you shouldn’t really be saying shit because you are the one over here friending as many girls as possible. You should really rethink your choices if you find a younger girl (i.e. someone who is not of legal age) attractive. Which is pedophilla. Maybe you haven’t done anything physical, but picture/text reports could go a long way in court. You are the adult, who must have a healthy role in a minor’s life. Having a sexual/intimate relationship with someone who is not of age is illegal. Therefore, you are engaging in pedophilla. “Well she came on to me first,” doesn’t hold up in the court of law, say that shit in front of a judge, and expect your ass to behind bars and called a “kiddie toucher.” See how it feels to be surrounded by people who have children at home, they’ll surely gang up on you.
Emo Pictures - CattyCat
CattyCat
Jul 18 2018, 10:19 AM
Okay, maybe we don't get something. I wish you a lot of luck if one day you have to defend yourself in judgment and only your argument will be like "she want it first". And honestly I understand what you want to tell us, but the point is, refusing is a normal thing in this world and it isn't a role of adult person in their live to give them love (I mean love as a boyfriend/girlfriend), the best way is - give them understanding and support in their young life. Movies is just a movies, no real life there, bro. "When the minor is the one who tries 2 convince the other person to have a relationship, then there is no pedo" sure it isn't, but you shouldn't accept it like "she want it, so lets be together". That's normal in every young life to look for attention and love - first from their parents and later in group of peers and older people. But you cannot agree it's not normal when 11 years old kid looking for attention in someone much older and this person is just like "okay, I will show you how love looks like"...
metalX
Jul 18 2018, 03:08 PM
U know what? I know a guy who's adult n he is in a relationship with a minor. She chose him cuz he was the best choice for her. So would u go n separate em? Then u r the one who should go to jail. Cuz u can't try 2 destroy peoples lives without consequences. I know what u people r goin 2 say. "I'm the right one, u r the wrong one." When there is an argument about somethin, then u all try 2 convince the others that u r right, even if u don't know almost anythin about this. N the most of u people will search at google about fashion, sex, music n almost nothin about how 2 behave for anythin. That's why u r skin deep. So, let me know better than u n don't talk about things that u know almost nothin. Bye.
WayOfLife
Jul 18 2018, 03:19 PM
Dude, you are the one who put that in line. At least every person have their own opinions. Law is law. If you like it or not. And you are old enough to decide what you do or not do. So please don't blame others, if you are the one who stand in the room and telling them that you are better then them and telling them that they are stupid. If you think so, you should keep your opinion for yourself, if you don't accept other opinions then your own one!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More