Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I saw these chains locked to my wrists. Around my neck no shackles missed. Try to shake them off and flee. Nowhere to run without a key. Slaves, by Wolves At The Gate

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
The city council want to shut down the only independent live rock music venu in my area Jul 27 2018, 05:57 PM
Their reason: "If you're dressed in black, covered in tattoos and have piercings, you're clearly looking to cause trouble..." They just have no reason to close the place and have revoked the landlord's license over mistake that was settled in court ages ago. Fights rarely start there, no drug users get in, it's one of the safest pubs in the entire city... I really don't want the place to close :(

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Jul 27 2018, 07:17 PM
Always worth a shot to petition against it!
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 27 2018, 07:51 PM
There is a petition for it, and it was very close to reaching the target as of this morning when I checked. But it obviously didn't do anything because the council is still adamant it's a dangerous pub and needs closing
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 27 2018, 09:10 PM
What's it called and that's so crappy :/
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 27 2018, 09:15 PM
The pub? It's called The Hairy Dog :) I just hope they win the appeal. It's uncalled for...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More