Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh I have a lot to say I was thinking on my time away I miss you and things weren't the same Cause everything inside, it never comes out right And when I see you cry it makes me want to die Sorry, by Buckcherry

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

blackrosebeauty
I Can't Sep 06 2018, 09:34 PM
I...I love you. That is the only way i can dis scribe this, i love it when you kiss me, your lips are soft, and gentle, no ones kissed my like this before. you say you love me, and my heart roars, its a gushing volcano of hot lava. you touch, plants gardens. your eyes, big, beautiful, Russet , orbs, i cant look away. the way you look at me, speaks a language, without words. You are Virgo , and i a Gemini. you are kind. and loving. i cant let you out of my head. BOOM you broke my heart. desired to date one of my friends, now im dating your best friend, Fuck you i cant handle, what a lie you gave me, guess what? i never loved you anyway. the plants turned to weeds, Your eyes are the color of shit, the volcano, is inactive, The way you kissed me was terrible. I can't believe i let you in. at least i didn't give you anything important. its just a heart nothing special.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More