Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're despicable, demonicle scum. You're a criminal, incaved by sadness, your life is doomed with fright. Can't you see, you'll bow to your knees? For your forgiveness dependent on defamation, we choose your fate tonight. Follow, Greet, Wait and Repeat, by DAGames

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

blackrosebeauty
I Can't Sep 06 2018, 09:34 PM
I...I love you. That is the only way i can dis scribe this, i love it when you kiss me, your lips are soft, and gentle, no ones kissed my like this before. you say you love me, and my heart roars, its a gushing volcano of hot lava. you touch, plants gardens. your eyes, big, beautiful, Russet , orbs, i cant look away. the way you look at me, speaks a language, without words. You are Virgo , and i a Gemini. you are kind. and loving. i cant let you out of my head. BOOM you broke my heart. desired to date one of my friends, now im dating your best friend, Fuck you i cant handle, what a lie you gave me, guess what? i never loved you anyway. the plants turned to weeds, Your eyes are the color of shit, the volcano, is inactive, The way you kissed me was terrible. I can't believe i let you in. at least i didn't give you anything important. its just a heart nothing special.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More