Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh my girl, oh my girl, just give a chance, I don't want to explain, I just want to dance, On the graves, on the graves, of every girl, That I knew before you, that are dead to me too If You Like It Or Not, by The Brobecks

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Bmthfanx
Bmthfanx
The 12 Song Album Game Sep 27 2018, 03:23 AM
Let's make an album consisting of total 12 songs each. Each user has to copy and paste adding only one song to the album, so in the end it's 12 songs, one per user, and each album has to have a different theme. Whoever adds the last song on the album gets to decide the theme for the next album and then it starts all over again. Please avoid using multiple songs from the same artists in each category. For example: Poster 1: "Songs about a breakup'' 1. " Gives You Hell" - All American Rejects Poster 2: "Songs about a breakup'' 1." Gives You Hell" - All American Rejects 2. "All I Wanted" - Paramore Poster 3: ''Songs about a breakup'' 1." Gives You Hell" - All American Rejects 2. "All I Wanted" - Paramore 3.''I miss you'' - Blink 182 Get it? Then whoever has the 12th song, Posts a new theme of album! Starting theme: Songs about difficult love. 1. Bipolar Baby! -Forever The Sickest Kids

Replies

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Sep 28 2018, 02:19 AM
Starting theme: Songs about difficult love. 1. Bipolar Baby! -Forever The Sickest Kids 2. Girlfriend - Hungover
Emo Pictures - Bmthfanx
Bmthfanx
Sep 28 2018, 03:50 PM
Starting theme: Songs about difficult love. 1. Bipolar Baby! -Forever The Sickest Kids 2. Girlfriend - Hungover 3.I Hate Everything About You -Three Days Grace
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 04 2018, 08:42 PM
I love this concept! Starting theme: Songs about difficult love. 1. Bipolar Baby! -Forever The Sickest Kids 2. Girlfriend - Hungover 3.I Hate Everything About You -Three Days Grace 4. Love Steals Us From Loneliness- Idlewild

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More