Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can you tell from the look in her eyes? We're going no where. We live our lives till we're ready to die. We're going nowhere. Shadow Moses, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

xxkawaii_dragonxx
Hi! I am new! Oct 16 2018, 05:47 PM
Hi I am new here, I am Payton. I am pansexual so pretty much everyone is cute (which is hard to handle LOL.) I hope to make friends along with maybe something else along the way if it so happens to come my way. I am 4'10. I like anime, manga, video games, and cartoons. I am very shy around people and hope to come out of my shell one day. I have autism and hope to make people understand that we aren't any less than they are. Anyway, message me if you want.

Replies

ZetaPrince
Oct 16 2018, 06:01 PM
Bye thennnn
Emo Pictures - Hewenaxxash
Hewenaxxash
Oct 20 2018, 12:06 AM
Hey I'm Helena(sounds familiar doesn't it lol) <u>Anyway, I'm a bisexual emo who was raised on MCR, Panic! and fall out boi. I just got into the emo lifestyle and I have like no friends that are emo so maybe i could ake some internet ones. I'm saying bye so SO LONG AND GOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More