Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Nothing to tie one to a crime And if you seek vengeance All you need are instruments of pain. You need your Knives? Check. Rope? Check. Dagger? Check. Chains? Check. Rocks? Check. Laser Beams? Check. Acid? Check. Body Bag? Check. Murmaider, by Dethklok

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emogirl6666
emogirl6666
I have very hard childhood! Oct 17 2018, 04:06 PM
How did you made the choose to be emo? Whats hurts you the most! I being emo because i had a relationship with boy 5 years and he cheated on me with his ex gf in my school! I was ready for everything to him! He changed me !! It was really hard for me! I thought that he love me!! I was wrong! He had a problem with the chocolate it was very unhealthy for him to eat a lot of chocolate!! He was sick! I worried about him and crying every night with praying for him to be everything okay!! Before that i learned i was adoppted from another woman!! I was depressed i was 5 year old kid!My father beated me every nigh and drinking alcohol!And now its the same ! After my bad relationship i stared to cut my veins and i became very agressive! I stared to drink pills! Nobody helpted me ,because thei were very scared and they didnt know what to do! I tried to kill myself ! A year later 2016 i meet with a girl in my school! Svetlana ! She started to show me pictures of her brother and i fall in love! I knowed that he was in Portugal but i and his sister we was in varna Bilgaria! We live there! And i had a birthday i was 14 years old! I had a party with emos! Then they dont like me ! They hated me! When i was go home with Svetlana i saw him in the house! And then she said surprise! I was shy and started to cry! Then we sit and we smoke cigarettes! I saw that he dont stop looking at me ! He said he watch Tv but he didnt stop to staring at me !! In the other day i hoped to be alone with him to know each othet better! But he was with his friend ! I was sad ! His sister get crazy with his friend! Then idk what happened to me but i stared to kiss his neck! Later we stared to make out! His sister saw us and asked what we do on the turn off lamps! He said we are together! We start a relationship then she said i dreamed this when i slept! It was the most hapyest day in my life! He is 31 and im 16 and his sister and best friend at the same time !! He is smart talanted funny and beautifull boy! People said he look like 20 not 30! He everyt time helped me and love me and understand me ! On the other month 3 days after my birhtday we make 2 years of sucsessfull relationship! Ive never meet a boy like him!! Thank you for your time to read this!

Replies

Emo Pictures - caroll
caroll
Jan 16 2019, 11:56 AM
Maybe you should start a dairy? It might be helpful. To clear your consciousness.
samui44
Oct 01 2019, 05:10 AM
yeah start a diary

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More