Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Imagine living like a king someday; a single night without a ghost in the walls. An if the bass shakes the earth underground, we'll start a new revolution now. King for a Day, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Dank_beanz
Can love really be unconditional? Prove it then please Nov 05 2018, 07:54 PM
Lately every relationship ive been in has had some sort of catch. Like in the end I cant be who I really am and it takes a toll on my sanity. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Replies

EmoKing96
Nov 05 2018, 09:34 PM
Uh, I'd like to help, but this post is kinda vague... You're not really telling us much about your past relationships and why you feel that you couldn't be yourself around those girls... I don't know how it's even possible to get into a relationship without the two being completely comfortable around eachother... Unless the two are just in it for the nookie and nothing else, I suppose...
Emo Pictures - DibMembrane
DibMembrane
Nov 07 2018, 07:17 AM
Because sometimes you really love that person , but that person doesn't love you back... They just , like you ( physically for example ))... That's why they don't accept you It's hard to find the perfect relationship :c

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More