Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We didnt start the fire, it's been burning since the world's benn turning. Even though we didn't light it we tried to fight it We didn't start the fire, by Billy Joel

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

SeriouslyPsychotic
Self Harm Nov 08 2018, 04:22 PM
I am so alone in self harm cause everytime i do it I do it out of emotional pain.I can't cope with it.It has to be physical pain.I am so alone on here its making me wanna cry or it is beating me up. My psychotic behavior is my enemy and I can't control myself.I NEED HELP DAMMIT!!!! I am about to go into rage cause i can't find someone who does it on here maybe only 2 people i know does it. But I still feel alone.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Marusero
Marusero
Nov 08 2018, 10:46 PM
I use to be the same way, its really tough.
Emo Pictures - The_emo_Trans_Person
The_emo_Trans_Person
Nov 20 2018, 12:02 AM
I am unbelievably sad that you were hurting so much that you thought your life wasn’t worth living. It’s easy to not pay attention to things we aren’t always around. I see you in passing, we share a smile — your smile so big it causes your eyes to wrinkle — and we continue on. But I never knew how much you were struggling. I didn’t hear the cry for help until it was too late. Recently, depression and and suicide have become more widely discussed, yet people still turn a blind eye. When something tragic happens it’s hard not to feel guilty. Even though I knew it wasn’t my fault I couldn’t help but fill my head full of thoughts like, “I could’ve done more,” and, “What if I could’ve prevented this?” As a teen in high school, balancing schoolwork, extracurricular activities, and making time for friends and family is time-consuming. So when a friend is hurting, it’s easy to overlook or miss it. It breaks my heart that I didn’t hear your cry for help. My mind is filled with “what ifs.” I saw on your social media a post saying you were sorry for everything. This is what originally had me worried. I messaged you several times asking if you were OK and telling you that I cared about you. After I contacted another friend to find out where you were, I received the news that you had, in fact, attempted suicide. I went back on the social media page to show my mom. Upon going back, I discovered several other posts with messages reaching out for help. How did I miss it? Why did so many people miss it or simply ignore it? Suicide is often a topic discussed in hushed voices even though it has the ability to impact anyone. Suicide should be discussed, mental illness should be discussed, and help should be provided — especially in schools. I won’t ever be able to find the right words to say to you. I can’t say I understand what you’re going through. But no matter what, no matter how long we go without talking, no matter how far we drift apart, I am always going to be here for you. Always. You are beautiful. You’re life is worth living. You deserve a life filled with happiness. National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Emo Pictures - caroll
caroll
Jan 16 2019, 11:52 AM
You do it for yourself, not for being in tough with other people, right? I know that a lot of bodypositive people do selfhurm also. You can chat with them.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 10 2020, 08:55 AM
I used to do the same thing. Self-harm isn't worth the time and energy. In fact it hurts you more. Instead of self-harming when you feel emotional pain you can watch your favorite show, listen to upbeat music, have a snack, take a nap, take a hot shower, call an old friend, go to your favorite place, light a scented candle, put on a face mask... there's so many coping mechanisms I can think of I've tried some of them and it feels better than self-harming. Also please talk to someone irl. I hope things get better for you there's always help out there. <3
Xx_Affectus_xX
Feb 15 2020, 04:50 PM
As much of a conviction and an addiction it is, don't do it. As much as it is tempting as it is to cut your yourself and dye your hair black, only do the latter. If you're feeling pain, express it. Not through self-harm, but through art. That's why we, as humans, feel it. None of our respected emo bands would ever condone any form of self harm. Your pain is not unique, some of us here feel it too, and talk to us because there's nothing more comforting than knowing other people feel the way you do too.
Emo Pictures - twilightkitty-789
twilightkitty-789
Mar 16 2021, 02:26 AM
been there, i relapse some times,- i want to tell some one- maybe even a family member but they would go nuts, they think i stopped 2 years ago- im a great faker

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More