Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Fate is an ellegant. cold hearted whore. she loves salting my wounds yes she enjoys nothing more. i bleed confidence from deep within my guts now. im the king of this pity with my jewel encrusted crown. Polygraph, Right Now, by The Spill Canvas

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - gothicemogeek
gothicemogeek
Im going to complain/vent abit Nov 20 2018, 07:03 AM
This sucks. I seriously feel like im the only active emo FROM OKLAHOMA on this site who is single,straight,and 16. Anyone else from oklahoma i tried browsing are either gay and not active, just gay, straight and not active, or just not active im only complaining bc its hard to find people in oklahoma like me or someone else on this webesite who feels the same! If i go to a concert like for example a ffdp concert yea theres other people their like me but how many kids their are my age? Not very many bc all the kids 16 and lowrr came up on stage there was like 5 teenagers my age there HERE IN oklahoma now i normally dont complain but i want too. This isnt meant to offend anyone! I just need to vent abit

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More