Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsThis one was my fathers and This one you can't see. This one had me scared to death, But I guess I should be glad I'm not deadEmo song lyrics
(Stone Sour - Made of Scars)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Help And Advice [NEW POST]

Reach out - Dec 04 2018, 10:51 PM

X_LoserKidd_X - soEmo.co.uk
X_LoserKidd_X

I’ve read so many of these forums tonight.

It’s genuinely made me so sad to see the shit I went through is still around now. So many posts about self harm and suicide...you’re so young. With so much to grow up for.

I’m not going to be hypocritical and condemn it all nor am I going to spill my past. But one thing I learnt was to reach out. Professional or not, just talk to someone.

I will spend forever and a day just try and stop someone feeling the way I’ve felt. Talk to me or anyone. Just talk x
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 1

DarthJoking - soEmo.co.uk
DarthJoking

Jan 23 2019, 12:51 PM

Message me please...
I’m going through an extremely awful time right now.

Had a vestibular migraine again lasting 6 days of complete hell(still in the post drome recovery) which caused me to have extreme dizziness,vertigo,spaced out vision,totally off balance,nausea,facial numbness,ringing in my ears loudly light/sound sens,throbbing headache at the temples.
Spent the last 6 days since thurs laying in the dark doing absoletely nothing except feeling terrible.

Also extremely depressed at the same time.

And NONE of my few friends bothered to call or text me.

Doctors were pretty useless too, told me to try 10mg amitripyline which I will start trying tonight.

Not seeing my neuro till the end of may 2019.

Mum is really worried and is getting a private MRI of my head/neck done soon.
No one alse truly cares about me.

I told my closest friend yesterday and he said he had to go in the middle of my convo.

Please enter your reply below: