Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why do you do this to me? You penetrate right through me Every time I wind up back at your door Back At Your Door, by Maroon 5

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

pride_friendly
This is a major long shot but worth a try Jan 14 2019, 07:18 AM
I know this is a very far stretch to find someone but I just want to know if they are okay. I haven't talked to this person in a long time and he is my best friend but he's more like family to me. I met him on here a while back (5+ years or so) I know he doesn't go on here much any more but I just want to get back in contact with him. His name from what I remember is Sondre Helms and the last time we talked he had just joined the military. I believe he joined either the army in Norway or in Sweden. If he is still in he has been in somewhere between 3-5 years I think and I have tried every lookup website I can and haven't been able to find him. I know he has dirty blonde hair but he had talked about dying it brown or something like that and I know he is around 5'10" tall. The last time I skyped him he had 8mm plugs in so he might still have his ears stretched. I am hoping to find him before I move up there so we can meet up. If you know of any way to help please tell me I'm hoping he didn't die in action.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Razer
Razer
Mar 11 2019, 09:27 AM
Did you not get a phone number or his FB or something? Or have you tried a mutual friend or family member you guys may know? Probably not that deep but, it’s alwags worth a try when you want to reconnect with someone.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More