Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsI wanna die, wanna die but i don't just want to die you'll arrive, just in time just in time to stop me all the pain that you gave me, i want it all to stop yet it's not, not enough...Emo song lyrics
(IA - Miss Wanna Die)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » General Emo Discussion [NEW POST]

This is a major long shot but worth a try - Jan 14 2019, 08:18 AM

pride_friendly - soEmo.co.uk
pride_friendly

I know this is a very far stretch to find someone but I just want to know if they are okay. I haven't talked to this person in a long time and he is my best friend but he's more like family to me. I met him on here a while back (5+ years or so) I know he doesn't go on here much any more but I just want to get back in contact with him. His name from what I remember is Sondre Helms and the last time we talked he had just joined the military. I believe he joined either the army in Norway or in Sweden. If he is still in he has been in somewhere between 3-5 years I think and I have tried every lookup website I can and haven't been able to find him. I know he has dirty blonde hair but he had talked about dying it brown or something like that and I know he is around 5'10" tall. The last time I skyped him he had 8mm plugs in so he might still have his ears stretched. I am hoping to find him before I move up there so we can meet up. If you know of any way to help please tell me I'm hoping he didn't die in action.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 1

Razer - soEmo.co.uk
Razer

Mar 11 2019, 10:27 AM

Did you not get a phone number or his FB or something? Or have you tried a mutual friend or family member you guys may know? Probably not that deep but, it’s alwags worth a try when you want to reconnect with someone.

Please enter your reply below: