Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

its just one of those days feelin like a frieght train first one to the blame leaves withh a butt stain im not lyin im a maniac. u better watch ur back. cause im fckin up a front ramp.EVRYTHING IZ STUCK UP NXT IN LINE IZ GETTIN FCKD UP. break stuff, by limp bizkit

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Katskrachiz
Put the emo back in hot topic Jan 23 2019, 11:53 PM
I miss when you walked into hot topic and saw blackheart items all over, ripped jeans, and a wall of band tees as they played AA or MiW. Now as soon as you go in it's all disney. When you go on their site the first you see is disney. Wtf happened? Started goth, evolved to emo/scene, crashed and burned into disney and anime

Replies

Emo Pictures - JJYNQXX
JJYNQXX
Jan 24 2019, 04:08 PM
It's the hard truth smh, we should start a riot.
Katskrachiz
Jan 24 2019, 10:25 PM
*Dun dun dun* A RIOT
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 25 2019, 07:40 AM
I know what you mean. It sucks now. Hopefully emo will make a proper comeback again!
DarthJoking
Jan 25 2019, 11:47 AM
Seems very unlikely considering how emo bands and similar are pretty much dead. And not many people that dress/look that way anymore... Never been to the US, so don’t know even what hot topic looks like...Maybe similar to a shop down camden town, london? That is the only emo/goth/punk/alternative market/shops left I know of.
LetsTacoBoutThis
Jan 26 2019, 08:01 PM
You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. Sadly Hot Topic is the latter
Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
Jan 27 2019, 01:02 AM
I remember walking in back in 2009-11 when they had amazing custom colorful vans and converse and the best band tees...skinny jeans you name it. I miss seeing Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Devil Wears Prada merch there.
BitterSweetSerenade
Feb 05 2019, 05:13 AM
I'm from the U.S. and the Hot Topics are pretty much the same and it's fucking shit. However, Emo is not dead! It's evolved and gone underground. The bands today are Sorority Noise, Microwave, and The Hotelier. Emo sounds more like the stuff Emo was in the 90s. Also, Pop Punk Emo is still happening. On Spotify, there is a playlist called Pop Punk's Not Dead that has a lot of good new music on it. 2000s emo just burned too bright to exist at that scale for a long time.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More