Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i thought this died so long ago, but reoccuring shame eats at me. she eats at me. she walked away. Modeify the Pronunciation, by The Devil Wears Prada

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

DarthJoking
Confusion situation.... Jan 24 2019, 11:59 AM
Someone I met twice likes me but has a gf but is sick of her and wants to split up soon. He’s bi and called me cute. Was leaning on top of my lap yesterday when chatting with him. Was very eager to hug him but nervous. And then a guy who really fancies me is meeting up with me in june for a date. Not sure whether I should pursue the guy online who I haven’t met. Or put my feelings to guy I met again yesterday? Arghhh I haven’t had a partner in over 10 years tho... :(

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Jan 24 2019, 08:35 PM
So you've already organised the date with the other guy in June? You're better off just going with that. It'd be quite the pain for someone to organise a meetup/date months in advance and then be told, "Nah, I found someone better." Ultimately your choice though m8, go with whatever makes you most comfortable.
DarthJoking
Jan 25 2019, 11:41 AM
He messed me around before as originally was going to meet up in jan,he said in dec... So will see it if it happens.
Emosa
Jan 25 2019, 05:36 PM
Man, you've got two opportunities! Why not take them both?? You don't sound sure whether your date with your online friend is gonna work out. So why don't you try that bi guy?? It's only my opinion, good luck!
Lord_Of_Woe
Jan 26 2019, 01:05 PM
If the guy's delayed it then he might be illegitimate, might be better going with the bi guy. From what you said at first it sounds like he might be at least local so you can meet up whenever.
DarthJoking
Jan 30 2019, 10:23 AM
The guy I met in real life is called Elliot. I got his number and had a chat with him yesterday on the phone. As we met at the same group we go to. Apprently only bi-curious and never been with a guy, and still with his gf. Unless he's hiding something.... As he also has aspergers I guess he acted out of order to lean on me and call me cute before. So told him not to do either if he wants to remain even friends with me. As don't like my head being messed with. The guy I only know online wants to meet after he finished his college exams in june...But as he has messed me around once before idk...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More