Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricswait for me im waiting for the 6/18 patiently ill die without your love unseen before i go grant my 1 last rewuest my dear and kill meEmo song lyrics
(The Blaque Year - This time around the light wont turn on)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Music [NEW POST]

What's some of your favorite bands? Comment them...maybe add me if we have some in common. - Jan 27 2019, 03:02 AM

XxYozorasWorldxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxYozorasWorldxX

Some of my favorites are: Design The Skyline, Attack Attack!, Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, I Am Ghost, Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Silent Drive, A Thorn For Every Heart, A Skylit Drive, Of Machines, Broadway, Scarlett O'hara, Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying, Scars Of Tomorrow, Summer's End, Himsa, I Killed The Prom Queen, Threat Signal, Killswitch Engage, All That Remains, Shadows Fall, As Hope Dies, If Hope Dies, It Dies Today, Parkway Drive, Dead To Fall, Poison The Well, Eighteen Visions, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Unearth, The Agony Scene, Still Remains, The Irish Front, Carnifex, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, As Blood Runs Black, The Red Shore, Motionless In White, Famous Last Words, Ten After Two, The Air I Breathe, Miss May I, The Word Alive, Blessthefall, Make Me Famous, Skip The Foreplay, Zonaria, At The Gates, Nile, Necrophagist, Archspire, Rings Of Saturn, Lamb Of God, Hatebreed, Gorilla Biscuits, Minor Threat, Elliott, Texas Is The Reason, Knapsack, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral, Saves The Day, Jets To Brazil, Jawbreaker, Kid Dynamite, Lifetime, Dillinger Four, Thrice, Thursday, Matchbook Romance, The Used, Taking Back Sunday, A Vain Attempt, Senses Fail, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Armor For Sleep, Halifax, Roses Are Red, Classic Case, The Black Maria, The Sleeping, Close Your Eyes, A Day To Remember, Underoath, Oceana, Agraceful, Confide, Burden Of A Day, Nevea Tears, Lostprophets, Hoobastank, Linkin Park, Framing Hanley, Seether, Three Days Grace, Hollow Point Heroes, My Darkest Days, Phoenix Mourning, A Love Ends Suicide, Job For A Cowboy, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Municipal Waste, D.R.I., Misfits, Casualties, NOFX, Screeching Weasel, Defiance, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Rancid, The Cure, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Joy Divison, New Order, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, Cinderella, Van Halen, Blink 182, Cute Is What We Aim For, Boys Like Girls, Knockout, Home Grown, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, The Click Five, Forever The Sickest Kids, Quietdrive, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, The Medic Droid, Brokencyde, Dot Dot Curve, Breathe Carolina, Mayday Parade, Ohemgee, Horrifically Me, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Odd Project, Him, The 69 Eyes, Deathstars, Type O Negative, Billy Idol, Showbread, Get Scared, Modern Day Escape, A Smile From The Trenches, Oh Sweet Ransom, etc I could go on for ages..lol
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 12

sbmgirl - soEmo.co.uk
sbmgirl

Jan 27 2019, 10:50 PM

I love Black Veil Brides
XxYozorasWorldxX

Jan 28 2019, 02:03 AM

Nice. What's your favorite album or release in general of theirs? As far any release goes..i'd say either the Never Give In EP or Sex & Hollywood EP as for full length albums...i'd say We Stitch These Wounds.
sbmgirl - soEmo.co.uk
sbmgirl

Jan 28 2019, 02:25 AM

I have to say the We Stitch These Wounds and In TheE f
XxYozorasWorldxX

Jan 28 2019, 04:39 AM

Nice. We Stitch These Wounds is really good!
sbmgirl - soEmo.co.uk
sbmgirl

Jan 28 2019, 04:45 AM

Love that song
theblackcharade - soEmo.co.uk
theblackcharade

Jan 28 2019, 02:11 PM

THE BLACK CHARADE ARE BACK!
Check out the world's leading My Chemical Romance Tribute band in the link below! 👇

The Black Charade will be performing a very special headline show in Camden, the heart of Emo in London, this June 29th!

All ages matinee show - https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/The-Lounge-666/The-Black-Charade--Dusted--More---All-Ages/13447837/
18+ evening show - https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/The-Lounge-666/The-Black-Charade--Dusted--More---18/13448894/

FACEBOOK EVENT - https://www.facebook.com/events/808943999456669/

Promo
sbmgirl - soEmo.co.uk
sbmgirl

Jan 28 2019, 03:45 PM

I’ll check it out
BitterSweetSerenade - soEmo.co.uk
BitterSweetSerenade

Feb 05 2019, 06:30 AM

I'm into My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. What do you think about P!ATD's swerve into pop?
XxYozorasWorldxX

Feb 07 2019, 07:58 AM

I don't really care for it to be honest. I prefer their older stuff..same with Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance.
xX_so_sad_Xx - soEmo.co.uk
xX_so_sad_Xx

May 30 2019, 11:11 PM

panic's swerve into pop isn't as bad as fall out boy's imo. panic was always kind of pop so it's not so surprising and it fits brendon's personality, but with fob, idk how they can go from infinity on high and folie to something like mania :/
xXghost07Xx - soEmo.co.uk
xXghost07Xx

Oct 26 2019, 07:23 PM

Simple Plan, Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Pageninetynine, Jawbreaker, Park, Matchbook Romance, Saves the Day, Envy, Taking Back Sunday, Moss Icon
XxYozorasWorldxX

Oct 29 2019, 04:41 AM

Niceee I enjoy all of those on a pretty much daily basis.

Total Forum Posts: 12

Please enter your reply below: