Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I get the point that I should leave you alone but we both know that I'm not that strong. Miserable at best, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
What's some of your favorite bands? Comment them...maybe add me if we have some in common. Jan 27 2019, 02:02 AM
Some of my favorites are: Design The Skyline, Attack Attack!, Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, I Am Ghost, Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Silent Drive, A Thorn For Every Heart, A Skylit Drive, Of Machines, Broadway, Scarlett O'hara, Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying, Scars Of Tomorrow, Summer's End, Himsa, I Killed The Prom Queen, Threat Signal, Killswitch Engage, All That Remains, Shadows Fall, As Hope Dies, If Hope Dies, It Dies Today, Parkway Drive, Dead To Fall, Poison The Well, Eighteen Visions, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Unearth, The Agony Scene, Still Remains, The Irish Front, Carnifex, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, As Blood Runs Black, The Red Shore, Motionless In White, Famous Last Words, Ten After Two, The Air I Breathe, Miss May I, The Word Alive, Blessthefall, Make Me Famous, Skip The Foreplay, Zonaria, At The Gates, Nile, Necrophagist, Archspire, Rings Of Saturn, Lamb Of God, Hatebreed, Gorilla Biscuits, Minor Threat, Elliott, Texas Is The Reason, Knapsack, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral, Saves The Day, Jets To Brazil, Jawbreaker, Kid Dynamite, Lifetime, Dillinger Four, Thrice, Thursday, Matchbook Romance, The Used, Taking Back Sunday, A Vain Attempt, Senses Fail, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Armor For Sleep, Halifax, Roses Are Red, Classic Case, The Black Maria, The Sleeping, Close Your Eyes, A Day To Remember, Underoath, Oceana, Agraceful, Confide, Burden Of A Day, Nevea Tears, Lostprophets, Hoobastank, Linkin Park, Framing Hanley, Seether, Three Days Grace, Hollow Point Heroes, My Darkest Days, Phoenix Mourning, A Love Ends Suicide, Job For A Cowboy, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Municipal Waste, D.R.I., Misfits, Casualties, NOFX, Screeching Weasel, Defiance, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Rancid, The Cure, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Joy Divison, New Order, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, Cinderella, Van Halen, Blink 182, Cute Is What We Aim For, Boys Like Girls, Knockout, Home Grown, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, The Click Five, Forever The Sickest Kids, Quietdrive, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, The Medic Droid, Brokencyde, Dot Dot Curve, Breathe Carolina, Mayday Parade, Ohemgee, Horrifically Me, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Odd Project, Him, The 69 Eyes, Deathstars, Type O Negative, Billy Idol, Showbread, Get Scared, Modern Day Escape, A Smile From The Trenches, Oh Sweet Ransom, etc I could go on for ages..lol

Replies

sbmgirl
Jan 27 2019, 09:50 PM
I love Black Veil Brides
XxYozorasWorldxX
Jan 28 2019, 01:03 AM
Nice. What's your favorite album or release in general of theirs? As far any release goes..i'd say either the Never Give In EP or Sex & Hollywood EP as for full length albums...i'd say We Stitch These Wounds.
sbmgirl
Jan 28 2019, 01:25 AM
I have to say the We Stitch These Wounds and In TheE f
XxYozorasWorldxX
Jan 28 2019, 03:39 AM
Nice. We Stitch These Wounds is really good!
sbmgirl
Jan 28 2019, 03:45 AM
Love that song
Emo Pictures - theblackcharade
theblackcharade
Jan 28 2019, 01:11 PM
THE BLACK CHARADE ARE BACK! Check out the world's leading My Chemical Romance Tribute band in the link below! 👇 The Black Charade will be performing a very special headline show in Camden, the heart of Emo in London, this June 29th! All ages matinee show - https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/The-Lounge-666/The-Black-Charade--Dusted--More---All-Ages/13447837/ 18+ evening show - https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/The-Lounge-666/The-Black-Charade--Dusted--More---18/13448894/ FACEBOOK EVENT - https://www.facebook.com/events/808943999456669/ Promo
sbmgirl
Jan 28 2019, 02:45 PM
I’ll check it out
BitterSweetSerenade
Feb 05 2019, 05:30 AM
I'm into My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. What do you think about P!ATD's swerve into pop?
XxYozorasWorldxX
Feb 07 2019, 06:58 AM
I don't really care for it to be honest. I prefer their older stuff..same with Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance.
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
May 30 2019, 10:11 PM
panic's swerve into pop isn't as bad as fall out boy's imo. panic was always kind of pop so it's not so surprising and it fits brendon's personality, but with fob, idk how they can go from infinity on high and folie to something like mania :/
Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Oct 26 2019, 06:23 PM
Simple Plan, Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Pageninetynine, Jawbreaker, Park, Matchbook Romance, Saves the Day, Envy, Taking Back Sunday, Moss Icon
XxYozorasWorldxX
Oct 29 2019, 03:41 AM
Niceee I enjoy all of those on a pretty much daily basis.
xxdarkauraxx
Dec 08 2019, 05:04 PM
my favs are: mcr, three days grace, all time low, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, blink-182, asking alexandria, good charlotte, the killers, escape the fate (but only when ronnie was in the band), green day, yellowcard, sum 41, bring me the horizon, simple plan, papa roach, system of a down, the all-american rejects, the red jump apparatus, black veil brides, fall out boy (just earlier work)...
Emo Pictures - redelete666
redelete666
Dec 13 2019, 01:40 PM
I'm currently into bands like American Football and Tiny Moving Parts. Cool twinkly guitars
ollie_ollie_oxenfree
Dec 21 2019, 02:06 AM
Dude if you haven't heard if the band JINJER yet you should check out their music- I highly recommend Teacher, Teacher, and Pisces by them
KilljoyNik
Dec 26 2019, 08:19 PM
1. The Hotelier (Listen to Home Like Noplace Is There or I WILL skin your toes) 2. Brand New 3. My Chemical Romance 4. Tiny Moving Parts 5. Modern Baseball 6. American Football 7. Hyakkei 8. Elephant Gym 9. Mouse on the Keys 10. Bring Me The Horizon 11. The Used 12. Beartooth 13. While She Sleeps 14. The Amity Affliction 15. Pedro the Lion 16. The Killers 17. Pierce the Veil 18. Black Veil Brides 19. The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die 20. Marietta 21. Green Day 22. Blink 1-82 23. Of Mice&Men 24. Bad Omens 25. Architects 26 Parkway Drive 27. Motionless In White 28. Taking Back Sunday 29. Paramore 30. AFI There's a lot more but I ran out of patience. I like them all but the first 10 are my truest favorites.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:23 AM
1. Placebo 2. The Smiths 3. Blink 182 4. Fall Out Boy 5. Panic! at the Disco 6. Waterparks 7. Taking Back Sunday 8. A Day to Remember 9. The Killers 10.Linkin Park 11. Yellowcard 12. Sum 41 13. Cobra Starship 14. Palaye Royale

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More