Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Fear is only in our minds, taking over all the time. Fear is only our minds, but it's taking over all the time. Sweet Sacrifice, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Lord_Of_Woe
AngelMaker - Tempest Apr 21 2019, 02:22 AM
Go Conquer this world is mine I’ll be pushing every step of the way and I’ll see it through that I’m endlessly Fighting my way through failure and flame Living for more than myself I shall never let my will be tamed Stand firm and rise to your calling Stray far from weakness Hold your ground Lean into it Dig in your heels Bare your teeth THIS NOOSE WON’T HANG ME BREAK FREE TAKE HOLD We lack the motivation to pursue the dreams in which we’re sold I won’t let my world go cold Racing my heart and mind to seek the vibration that thrives in my divine being Fleeting, shining through in perishing light I loathe this malaise I can’t live out my days knowing my spine is misaligned or a frame too frail to endure against the weight of time Push forever onward No excuses Onward through the storm to zenith No excuses Racing my heart and mind to seek the vibration that thrives in my divine being Fleeting, shining through in perishing light Rarely I ask Never I beg Often I collapse Always I rise again

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More