Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What if im broken? What if i cannot win this fight? Would you believe me? or just leave me here to die.. And honestly its hard to see the future thats in store for me. Im broken. Second guessing's always keeping me alive.. Second Guessing, by Get scared

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MissXMae
MissXMae
Interesting title May 04 2019, 01:58 PM
I'm Kira All new and shit here. Expect 3-5 business days off me not knowing what the hell is going on and learning how to navigate this site I like chocolate milk And drugs Minus the drugs and I'm actually lactose intolerant I have 0 fun facts to share about myself I'm sarcastic and kind of an asshole. Hello internet

Replies

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
May 04 2019, 10:23 PM
Hello new person. Welcome to site. You will notice that the site kind of died as you will also notice 90% of the users on here say they have not logged on since like 2013/2014 but there is a new emo site supposedly in the works so hopefully everyone can migrate to that one and there will be more activity. Apart from new users here and there there are only like 20 other people that come on and alot of people i am talking to on here are deleting their accounts because of it. Hope you stick around.
chrismorales121093
May 14 2019, 02:16 AM
Hello there Kira! Im new to this site as well -> hopefully you still decide to login. You do the dairy free milk and all that, I never really liked them much although I was a vegan for a very long while. Sarcasm is very good, except it never comes across well on the internet which sucks - Im told Im very sarcastic in real life though which is funny because Im a teacher! Well anyways if you read this message perhaps we can have a chat sometime!
Frank
Jul 15 2019, 06:08 PM
Hello you.
Oct 11 2019, 07:29 AM
Hello Kira, welcome to the community i am also new here.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More