Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

what is wrong with me? I wanted you to be, my everything everything what is wrong with me? I wanted you to see, that you were everything, everything to me trust is a rarity, by A Vain Attempt

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

chrismorales121093
Reflections of the Past... May 14 2019, 02:05 AM
Maybe if I write about the person who I once was, dreams of the past will come true? You fucked me over when I least expected it and my souls so soiled no water can cleanse it. Revenge is so sweet though when I find out how much of a worthless piece of shit you are without me. You tried to play a game with me that you could never win because in life it’s winner take all, and I never make a bet I cannot win. I once slowly plotted your end, but I see now you have that all taken care of. Some may think that I’m sick in my mind, but the reality is I’m a genius with a constant headache serving as a disguise. From the depths of my dreams I am moving towards discovering what’s beyond reality seeking true serenity.

Replies

Bones
Jul 26 2019, 07:38 AM
Ooow aggressive let it out let it out So is your reflection of the past the Opposite way round

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More