Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsSimilar starting points, both for sin, and shooting blanks but it's always, the unseen sharp pang. The awkward rhythm of the dance like a tick-tock clock, in that heart of hearts repeating, "there is no happy here!"Emo song lyrics
(Saetia - Some Natures Catch No Plagues)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Poetry [NEW POST]

Illusion of Choice - May 18 2019, 07:02 PM

chrismorales121093 - soEmo.co.uk
chrismorales121093

Walking around with the illusion of choice, little do they realize how their choices are prepaid. Constantly choosing to do nothing while their hooked on what they think they must do translates addiction into relapse. Dividing life into what they believe they control, time-after-time their minds succumb to collapse. Obsessed with the idea of hope they aimlessly walk in this distorted reality while each day adds a new string to the rope. They expect me to have grips of this sentiment of disarray of lost hope, but I do not relate. When you walk around reality with eyes that now see and ears that now hear, you begin to witness the true dysfunction behind the seeds of corruption that are sprouting around you. Once your gone, your lost forever they say...but perhaps you can wake up in a different place, a different time, maybe even a different person. No matter how much they pry the staples that suture my mind, nothing will numb the pain but at least surely I know I wont die in vain
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 1

fakeness - soEmo.co.uk
fakeness

Jun 16 2019, 12:17 AM

fuck thats really good

Please enter your reply below: