Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud Hot, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
Pedo May 22 2019, 02:03 PM
The user dominant666 was asking a underage girl about sexual acts so be careful

Replies

LysergicAcid
May 25 2019, 05:22 PM
Could say the same about you trying to hook up with a 15 year old, but i dont see you complain about that.
Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
May 25 2019, 08:28 PM
funny how you are besties with a pedo which you have defended
LysergicAcid
May 27 2019, 08:16 AM
I am not. I'm just helping out people you're accusing of things, you on the other hand are going after 15 year old girls nearby you and attempting to hook up, do i have to post all the screens in here again?
Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
May 27 2019, 06:14 PM
You have defended a pedo and I can give names of who it is you defended and there has been screen shots of him doing it some where about
LysergicAcid
May 28 2019, 06:20 PM
Wierd how no one has ever seen those screenshots yet claiming for years he is one yet, yours are all over the place, stop accusing people of it while you're the one who actually goes after underage girls, if there was no overwhelming proof you weren't one, i would've defended you too, but unfortunately for you there's over a dozen of screenshots of you attempting to hook up with a 15 year old girl nearby and even you're claiming in those that you got into trouble legally in real life for it before.
Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
May 28 2019, 10:49 PM
Several people have seen the screenshots of him and a few recently have mentioned unwanted advances from him,also the 15 year old who you said before who took screenshots. The real owner of the account is atchually older. Found her other account on here. Also the real life bit. You don't know the full ins and outs of it
Emo Pictures - burgone
burgone
May 28 2019, 10:52 PM
Also not all screenshots can be trusted due to I been made aware of a Java script code what can edit webpages for a person advantage
LysergicAcid
May 29 2019, 09:05 PM
Oh, but it can be trusted, trust me. Since i was the '15' year old, after having quite a few reports on you hitting on underage girls, they were all right about you. Keep trying to talk yourself out if it, but we both know you're one yourself, would you like to see the actual screen recording of it as well, all happening in real-time? "also the 15 year old who you said before who took screenshots. The real owner of the account is atchually older. Found her other account on here. Also the real life bit. You don't know the full ins and outs of it" This makes me laugh so hard, since it was actually me, so i guess you found my profile? :) you're correct, i'm older. Also, i didn't realize i was a 'she', as i said, i'll happily post the entire video recording of it, i was just too lazy to upload it all this time so i just went with screenshots :') Keep lying to people burgone, you're going to get far in life.
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jun 16 2019, 04:15 PM
Wait so LysergicAcid you are telling me that you intentionally flirted with burgone knowing he was a dude? Huh..really strange to have "straight" on your profile. Not to mention it sounds like you were actually trying to deceive him, sounds like entrapment to me. Not going to fly anywhere with that one. This looks really personal to me LysergicAcid. What, did he realize you are a dude and closed his legs on you? You are not intentionally carrying out this sort of agenda based on emotional insecurity are you?
Bones
Aug 04 2019, 09:00 PM
Well I never
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 05:47 AM
well with a username like that I'm not surprised... Thanks for warning us homie!
DarkDream
Nov 24 2020, 12:30 AM
Anyone heard of Callum's Corner? He would say Noncesense to this!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More