Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll never smile again, I'll never let love in, Dont ever say such things to me D-Technolife, by UVERworld

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
mcr makes me mcry May 30 2019, 10:08 PM
so in case people don't know/aren't as obsessed with my chem as I am, there's a big theory that the band was supposed to come back this year, 2019. the theory came from gerard once saying in an interview that he'd like the band to follow the path of the smashing pumpkins, which the smashing pumpkins were a band for 12 years, broke up for 6 then came back. MCR was a band for 12 years before breaking up in 2013; 6 years later would be 2019, which is also the year the fabulous killjoys was set. If you look back at different mcr interviews too you can see how gerard has planned things with the band wayyy in advanced, so it isn't too hard to believe...right? idk, maybe my hopes are just way too high. I'm starting to accept now that they may never get back together after 6 years of being a big advocate and preacher of this theory and believing that they'd come back. there's still about 6 months left of the year so i guess we'll see... at this point im hoping that the boys at least give us something for the killjoys, maybe even a re-release of the danger days box set or the comic?? I'm happy with what the boys have been doing on their own tho. I'm so proud of gerard and his comics, especially with umbrella academy becoming a netflix series. and frank of course is a fucking amazing musician and his solo shit is amazing, i'm going to see him at warped next month.

Replies

Emo Pictures - vleermees
vleermees
Aug 29 2019, 03:06 PM
omg yessss im just as obsessed with mcr as you! i hope soooo much that they will do a reunite tour! (sadly gerard isnt as hot as he was 10 years ago :'( :)
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:31 AM
You were right though.
miseryisland
You were right though.
miseryisland
You were right though.
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Jan 10 2020, 03:34 AM
i was right!! i was going to make another post about this but i wasn't sure if anyone wanted to here me go on about how i told them so ///: lmao

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More