Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There is no fate We've been betrayed Can you ease my mind? I'm blind with rage Reanimate My trust in fate Search deep down inside And heal the pain Angel in Disguise, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - garbageyote
garbageyote
" ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ " Aug 13 2019, 10:52 PM
I'm never good at starting off introductions, so let's get right to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ For those who don't know me from my profile, I'm still exploring the idea of being emo and am mainly here to submerge myself in the community and get a feel for everything to see if this is who I am. Besides being in this community, I'm in a couple of others of which anyone can definitely ask me about if interested, and I go by the online alias of Delicious, or simply Del for short. I'm starting Junior year relatively soon and am not looking forward to it to put it bluntly, but academics will be academics and I'm looking to mainly get it all over with as quick as possible. I'm studying primarily to be a graphic designer. Otherwise, I identify myself as lesbian and am taken by my lovely partner of the time being, so I would very much appreciate not being addressed by any nicknames such as cutie, doll, etc., these make me uncomfortable. Currently I listen to Jeffree Star and am getting into BOTDF. That's all I have to say really (´-﹏-`;)

Replies

Memoryland
Aug 13 2019, 11:37 PM
Jeffrey Star BOTDF You've got a long way to go if you're aiming at emo, that's $cene stuff.
Emo Pictures - garbageyote
garbageyote
Aug 14 2019, 07:07 PM
Figured I got the wrong term lol. I do apologize about that, not too well familiar with them

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More