Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsI think it's every time I walk into a room, a silence so sudden I seem to hear it. Contact saying that you are the rain on their parade.Emo song lyrics
(Chiodos - Intesity in Ten Cities)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Music [NEW POST]

sellouts! at the disco - Aug 21 2019, 12:39 AM

CHEMI-CAL - soEmo.co.uk
CHEMI-CAL

figured this would be an eye catching name B-)
but anyway, what’s everybody’s opinion on the newer panic? i personally feel like they had their peak when ryan ross was still in the band, at least in terms of lyrical content and musical dexterity. it just seemed.. a lot more authentic, out there and non-apologetic. ryan wasn’t afraid to write about obscure topics, and bring new elements and sounds to the emo/pop punk scene. i might just be biased because of how emotionally attached i am to their pre-split albums but new panic just seems...honestly awful. the sincerity isn’t there anymore, it just feels like washed out generic bullshit. i’m not saying that brendon shouldn’t be allowed to move with the types and change up their musical style, but idk, i might just be a little mad that people see panic! as the band who wrote high hopes, and not the intense, theatrical and beautiful creation that ryan ross tried so hard to make it.idk, i’ve rambled for way too long, what’s everybody else’s opinion??

ps: i know whether old panic! would be considered emo or not is still up for debate, but regardless if you haven’t already i’d highly recommend listening to a fever you can’t sweat out. great album :s
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

No forum posts yet!

Please enter your reply below: