Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsPrecious cups within the flower deadly petals with strange power faces shine a deadly smile back up on you at your trialEmo song lyrics
(Black Sabbath - Behind The Wall Of Sleep)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Feedback [NEW POST]

What don't you like about soEmo.co.uk? - Sep 11 2019, 08:15 AM

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Please share your thoughts :)
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 9

UnknownxOne - soEmo.co.uk
UnknownxOne

User Online
Sep 15 2019, 08:11 AM

That it's dying. There have been so many accounts that say they have not logged in since 2013/2014. And no offence but the site needs a fresh newer and colorful look. The way it looks now reminds me of myspace which died when facebook took over lol
XxHispanicEmoxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxHispanicEmoxX

Sep 23 2019, 03:14 PM

For me, we need new members, and it needs a new update, we should try to keep this site alive, I still really like it here, it's a small community here, but it gives off that homey vibe with less people.
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Sep 23 2019, 10:49 PM

Thank you for the feedback so far.
WestCoast - soEmo.co.uk
WestCoast

Sep 30 2019, 11:07 PM

I’d say keep the same website look to have that nostalgia look. But the site needs a chat update, profile options with privacy settings. Perhaps a Friends Wall with status updates
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Oct 06 2019, 09:06 PM

Agree on the above but not sure if a friends wall with status updates as per Facebook is the way to go..?
WestCoast - soEmo.co.uk
WestCoast

Oct 09 2019, 04:27 AM

There's this other website that has a Friends Wall or a Status Update that allows you to post a status & your friends are able to see it along with photos that can be put in. Not sure if that's something that is needed but thought of that. But I do feel that the most important thing to change is to update/fix the chat as it crashes too much without changing the style of it because it's retro/nostalgic, it fits this website perfectly. But I'm all in for more Profile Options / Album Options for profiles. How long would these things take to implement on a large website like this excluding the Status Update/Friendswall idea, xXeMoRaCeRXx?

I have also spread this website to large Emo YouTube channels and I'm 100% positive that a lot have signed up after I spread it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Oct 09 2019, 10:02 AM

Thanks for spreading the word! The entire site is being re-done so just trying to get suggestions from users whilst I'm working on the coding.
WestCoast - soEmo.co.uk
WestCoast

Oct 09 2019, 06:27 PM

Hell yeah! Can’t wait! Keep us updated.
Avalanche - soEmo.co.uk
Avalanche

Oct 15 2019, 02:20 PM

Faulty coding in the chat that makes it hard for mods to do their jobs... It's hard to deal with the predators/pedophiles when the kick/ban function isn't working correctly.

Total Forum Posts: 9

Please enter your reply below: