Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

ya i got alot to say to you ya i got alot to say i notest your eyes are always glued to me keeping them here and it makes no sense at all they taped over your mouth scribled out yhe truth with there lies you little spies crush crush crush, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What don't you like about soEmo.co.uk? Sep 11 2019, 07:15 AM
Please share your thoughts :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Sep 15 2019, 07:11 AM
That it's dying. There have been so many accounts that say they have not logged in since 2013/2014. And no offence but the site needs a fresh newer and colorful look. The way it looks now reminds me of myspace which died when facebook took over lol
Emo Pictures - XxHispanicEmoxX
XxHispanicEmoxX
Sep 23 2019, 02:14 PM
For me, we need new members, and it needs a new update, we should try to keep this site alive, I still really like it here, it's a small community here, but it gives off that homey vibe with less people.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2019, 09:49 PM
Thank you for the feedback so far.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Sep 30 2019, 10:07 PM
I’d say keep the same website look to have that nostalgia look. But the site needs a chat update, profile options with privacy settings. Perhaps a Friends Wall with status updates
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 06 2019, 08:06 PM
Agree on the above but not sure if a friends wall with status updates as per Facebook is the way to go..?
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Oct 09 2019, 03:27 AM
There's this other website that has a Friends Wall or a Status Update that allows you to post a status & your friends are able to see it along with photos that can be put in. Not sure if that's something that is needed but thought of that. But I do feel that the most important thing to change is to update/fix the chat as it crashes too much without changing the style of it because it's retro/nostalgic, it fits this website perfectly. But I'm all in for more Profile Options / Album Options for profiles. How long would these things take to implement on a large website like this excluding the Status Update/Friendswall idea, xXeMoRaCeRXx? I have also spread this website to large Emo YouTube channels and I'm 100% positive that a lot have signed up after I spread it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2019, 09:02 AM
Thanks for spreading the word! The entire site is being re-done so just trying to get suggestions from users whilst I'm working on the coding.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Oct 09 2019, 05:27 PM
Hell yeah! Can’t wait! Keep us updated.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Oct 15 2019, 01:20 PM
Faulty coding in the chat that makes it hard for mods to do their jobs... It's hard to deal with the predators/pedophiles when the kick/ban function isn't working correctly.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More