Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But, listen pretty lady, you don't have to be alone. So, Baby don't cut, Baby don't cut. You can do anything, just promise Baby you won't cut. Baby Don't Cut, by bmike

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - sianelizabethw
sianelizabethw
what bands i like: Sep 11 2019, 09:44 AM
Bullet For My Valentine, Pierce The Veil, The Used, Blink 182, As It Is, Set It Off, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Stand Atlantic, AFI, Skillet, State Champs, Every Avenue, We Are The In Crowd, Sleep On It, Young Guns, A Day To Remember, Funeral For A Friend, You Me At Six, Paramore, Anarbor, Our Last Night, Angels & Airwaves, Sum 41, Tonight Alive, Falling In Reverse, A Skylit Drive, Neck Deep, Hands Like Houses, Story Of The Year, I Prevail, We The Kings, Marianas Trench, Dead By April, Hawthorne Heights, Suicide Silence, PVRIS, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, Zebra Head, Boys Like Girls and The All-American Rejects, if you read to the end then thank you aha thats a lot i know, : >

Replies

EmocentricX
Sep 12 2019, 08:17 PM
AWESOME!!! i love almost all of those ^^
Sep 17 2019, 08:21 PM
They are very famous music artists that have produced some of the best songs as you can see by AustralianHelp.com. This is the reason they have garnered so much support.
skeletorissatan
Sep 19 2019, 12:11 PM
Great taste
SuperSuperEmo
Sep 25 2019, 05:53 PM
fuck<a href="http://roblox.com">

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More