Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass Hardly anything there for you to see For you to see.. Castle Of Glass, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Where should I live? Sep 23 2019, 03:56 AM
I suspect these unworthy superiors over here in America won't hire me ever just because I keep my hair the way it is. Is there ANY country that isn't this terrible towards our counterculture? And one that you won't have to live in fear in for being gay at the same time?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 23 2019, 07:23 AM
Come to the UK :)
Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Sep 23 2019, 08:50 AM
Come to Canada. We have no problem with gay or people's cultures, weed is legal, legal age is 18 you can love on your own at 15, its a peaceful country with no political bullshit and no terrorist attacks and its a country full of friendly people due to the fact that we all mind our own business and we are usually too high to bother anyone lol
xXghost07Xx
Sep 23 2019, 01:34 PM
This is good to know, the fact that I have at least two options, I mean... Can citizens of these countries legally own guns?
Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Sep 23 2019, 11:43 PM
In Canada you need a gun license to own firearms and if you have firearms in your house they have to be locked up. Guns and ammo have to be locked in separate containers.
xXghost07Xx
Sep 24 2019, 02:57 AM
That is good to know.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More