Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This envelope will represent my heart I'll seal it, send it off and wish it luck with its depart. This stamp will be every action that carry my affection Across the air and land and sea Should I trust the postage due? To deliver my heart to you? Dear Jamie... Sincerely Me, by hellogoodbye

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

JamesusChrist
Website is Dead?! start a band? go to town, plus misc Sep 27 2019, 10:53 PM
Hi, so I come here every so often to "check in" and see that no matter what time of day or night, there is no one in the chatroom, this is often talked about on the Facebook group too, idk why I have an account anymore also wondering how viable it is to start a Classic emo band very similar to MCR black parade era mixed with early BVB ? can we do this in or around the Worcester area? I don't have a car, can't drive but I do have an 8 string guitar, very much on trend, the Ibanez M80M the low notes are pretty dark af, if interested, drop a message, i can login here and will see it, If i do get a Van (preferably the Iveco Daily for space) I can pick everyone up and transport drum kit, with temporary sitting benches in the back, no problem, I just have to get another job Again if you are in or around Worcester (that is, Worcester, Worcestershire in the UK, not Worcester in Massachusetts in the USA lol)then give us a bell on 07835950427 must be 18, we can go drinking on a friday night sometime, (ive got nothing better to do right now) it doesn't have to be clubs, there is a TNT club that does metal under Tramps Nightclub where all the "moshers" go, we can go in there, enjoy some music, and just down by the Worcester College "the fountains" is the perfect place to do some "real" smoking (I can get us some DANDELION if requested, I know some old friends) Finally I was thinking of Bulking out my youtube content with some new content, so this would be an ideal oppurtunity to bust out some vlogs while we hang out. I'm a chill guy so don't be afraid. I could go as far as Birmingham but I'm not familiar with the area, you can get to worcester via train, i'll make it worth the trip though I just want to plan something big and have an ongoing "emo" theme to it, no, I never "grew out of my phase" either, lol it's never a phase, it's a lifestyle brah so let me know what you think if you like it, if you don't, what would you do, or would you rather stay home (honesty is fine with me)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2019, 12:38 PM
I'm in Worcester but you already knew that :D I go to heroes and firefly quite a lot. Also at marrs bar on 11 October
JamesusChrist
Oct 02 2019, 05:28 PM
Hi mate, so i looked at the Marrs Bar rotor (for bands) unfortunately there isn't anything happening at lease this year, as far as my music taste goes. I am more into the "post Hardcore" and general "core" genres, these are not well served at the Marrs Bar. A very long time ago they had Burning Down Alaska, here is that video I took when I was there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC3lGUWVtmk the regular bands there Moretallica, Fred Zeppelin, The official recievers etc are not my cup of tea at all, I think it's quite a redundant place http://www.marrsbar.co.uk/whats-on/ If I had enough money i'd pose to buy them out and we can turn it into an "emo cave" - Yeah, it might be a little far fetched but id have words with the owner and try to buy him out because at the moment, ive been in there, it's just lacking in everything, even adequate lighting lol sorry I won't be going
Dec 29 2019, 11:06 AM
There is content here but it is not as interesting as I was hoping it to be. Also I don’t think that this writer will do my essay for me as I have been looking for a writer online to do the job. Recommend me someone you know.
JamesusChrist
Jan 21 2020, 09:01 PM
it was a little rushed, admittedly. I think to go into detail would require a video. but i only make a video if it will make me money so no-can-do.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More