Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Saying goodbye this time s the same old story seeing u cry make me feel im saying sorry Saying sorry, by Hawthorne hieghts

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Septikal
Septikal
What do Active Users Here Actually do? Oct 30 2019, 08:07 AM
I notice over time that so many people still login to the site, but the chat is still dead as fuck to the point of no return, and the forums aren't really THAT active. Do people just message other users here through site PM? Anyways, I just had a nostalgia trip at 5 AM and really miss talking to peeps here, so it would be really cool to meet some new people. I'm in the chat 24/7, btw.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2019, 08:49 AM
As the site owner I can say profile/pic commenting and private messaging are the top actions. The main issues are the emo scene not being as popular and the whole site needing upgrading.
Emo Pictures - xxxDeathKeiferxxx
xxxDeathKeiferxxx
Nov 09 2019, 07:14 AM
This is my first time logging back in since 2012. I'm going through a huge nostalgia trip at the moment. I forgot I had an account on here till now.
SkateLordLilSeas
Nov 10 2019, 02:28 AM
I'm Usually looking to make my Personallity sronger getting through Making Productive amount of matter trying to make a better purpose detroying the najualant impactof these artist looking at us strage for the same reason everybody is always undecicive. atleast in my area all like to be over exxagerant, id keep my mind to the top of norished amount of play to make things inticing, Hardcore and prompt. sometimes even brief.
SkateLordLilSeas
Nov 10 2019, 02:36 AM
But nobody ever would have thought america could come to be this gret so by my guessing i passed by making them think fuck it all, over from the words i give, im the type to make endzmeet and every single one around thinks im making things easy. But from my sight they dont get to the main composition of facts until its despit and it crushes me to my rough tough and descusted ways. Like for all I Know i need to stay away from the old people and make a better deciecion and make the strongest impression and just be over protective of my feelings. . . Still to this day I never found out why everyone comes to you without enough descriptive mind over matter talk for there feelings an try to feel like theres a brighter side coming like a holiday for peace.
SkateLordLilSeas
Nov 10 2019, 02:38 AM
My Old friends are assholes for not understanding how much it cost in attention for being a good person. and i hope they find there decency in their'selves
Emo Pictures - babygirlalaura
babygirlalaura
Nov 10 2019, 06:39 PM
I like coming here just to see people still enjoying the aesthetic! that and if anyone wants to be my friend I'm just like hell ye I'm still happy to be here whether anyone interacts with me or not! Get ready for the rawrin 20s my friend hehehe, you're gonna see this place blow the heck up!
Emo Pictures - xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
Dec 09 2019, 10:29 AM
With time things get changed so does emos.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Dec 10 2019, 09:10 PM
@xXeMoRaCeRXx The website is still alive but some minor upgrades like more profile options if you want your profile to be viewed by everyone, friends only or only you the same could be done for albums as well. I noticed almost every website has this thing now. What are your thoughts on status updates? And to stay on topic with the thread well not many people login to the chat room anymore so I mostly just update my profile and PM users.
Emo Pictures - xxebonyexorcismxx
xxebonyexorcismxx
Feb 18 2020, 12:07 PM
I don't think the site needs upgrading - I like the oldweb look! That's why I use sites like this :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More