Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When it's you and me...We don't need no one to tell us who to be.We'll keep turning up the radio rock n roll, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

xxdace64xx
this site still alive? Nov 12 2019, 06:28 PM
i made an account here because i miss the nostalgia of the early 2000's, it seems every emo/scene kid has grown out of it and it really saddens me. i can't find anything close to myspace and ive been crawling the internet for days in search for some sort of.. active group, or something? this is the closest i could find, but yet its still pretty dead. i wonder how everyone's doing.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Nov 13 2019, 05:40 AM
While the site is sadly dying we do get new people like daily it's just most can't find people to talk to so they leave however I have been trying to make friends on the site and trying to get more people to join the site or stay on the site to try and revive it or at least keep it alive. There is a version of Myspace that still exists and people still use it but it's deader than this site is in my experience and I missing most the old features however if you type in Myspace windows 93 you can find it. Feel free to add me on here or on Myspace if you want. (Link to my Myspace page: https://myspace.windows93.net/index.php?id=949)
XPrettyxOddxPebbleXx
Nov 13 2019, 03:23 PM
Bruh i feel that exact same thing. it feels like everyone is just slowly leaving and im not getting that nostalgic feeling i used to have so it just seems dull hopefully it becomes more lively again
xxdace64xx
Nov 13 2019, 04:12 PM
oh yeah i have an account on there, but it is missing a lot of features so there isnt much to do. ill make sure to add you :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 13 2019, 07:43 PM
Still working on a complete new soemo in my spare time which will help revive it!
Emo Pictures - __TOXXXICHOICES__
__TOXXXICHOICES__
Nov 15 2019, 11:32 AM
For some reason I cannot find my old account it won’t lemme log in it says unauthorized
MiserableSoul
Nov 17 2019, 02:17 AM
Yeah its real bullshit and a bit of a pain that this site is dying i wish the emo scene community could just be revived again
JamesusChrist
Dec 01 2019, 11:34 AM
Hi so my thoughts are - it was always going to be a trend, 90's kids like me are grown up, looking at buying a house, starting a job. As far as musically i'll always support that but as far as wearing black and being depressed, thats been and gone, life goes on. If you're approaching 30 and still trying to look 14,something's not right with that. Questions will be raised. The sites dead because emo's dont really say much to begin with, when you start living a good life then you have the ability to create subject matter. People change their interests, for me its to do more emo music side of things, weight training and DIY. Skinny jeans, feeling sorry for myself and a haircut doesnt do it for me anymore. You gotta change your mentality to onwards and upwards, bank some money and get busy
Emo Pictures - redelete666
redelete666
Dec 13 2019, 02:02 PM
With the MCR reunion happening, the emo subculture might just be revived. Let's just hope for the best :)
Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
May 18 2022, 02:58 PM

@JamesusChrist

Damn you're stupid.

Edit: HAHAHA he already deleted his account, that's hilarious.

Emo Pictures - LadyEpigamic
LadyEpigamic
May 30 2022, 04:51 PM

I would love to see a chart of user activity over time and compare upticks in user activity to real-life happenings. For example, how have the pandemic and MCR touring again affected emo revival?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More