Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I just want to be happy But I can't figure out how Maybe we're not all cut out for it in the end not all of us were meant to find home inside our friends,or lovers some of us were meant to be loners Loners, by xDeadintheDirtX

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What pets do you have? Dec 03 2019, 12:19 PM
I have a big fluffy black and white cat :) black cat

Replies

Myghostworld56
Dec 05 2019, 01:05 AM
I have one black and white cat (hes a little chubby and proud) and I also have a ginger cat (she gets a little anxious, but its ok cos shes our little pumpkin)
Emo Pictures - xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
xxxX-kurosaki-Xxxx
Dec 08 2019, 04:24 AM
I have a black and brown colored rottweiler. We call him dragon cuz he has a long fluffy tail.
Emo Pictures - Neverworld
Neverworld
Dec 08 2019, 07:09 PM
I have 2 pet ferrets, one all white and one brown, names Zoey and Ginger (my mom had a say in their names). I also have 2 dogs, a lag great Dane mix and a mutt, Max and Duke (dad and step mom named them).
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 07:35 AM
I have a black cat with a white patch on her chest named Ember ^~^ and a dog who I think is part German Shepard lab mix named Roscoe. My sister has a coy fish that she named Coy.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2020, 08:16 AM
Awww do you have any pictures of Ember?
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 10 2020, 06:26 AM
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jan 10 2020, 01:59 PM
a boa constrictor on high legs
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 10 2020, 05:57 PM
Three cats. an orange tabby named dale who is basically a baddass old veteren. escaped a housefire on his own before we got him from an animal shelter, then survived 3 months out in the wilderness before we found him again hours before one of the harshest snowstorms we've seen in years. used to catch birds out of the air and munch on hornets, and even drop kicked my little brother when he was 3, but now he just sleeps and chills. an orange and white cat named winter who is the sweetest little fluff ball who loves to cuddle one minute and will literally eat your nose and rip your face to shreds the next for absolutely no reason. batshit insane but entertaining as all hell... from a distance and finally a black and white cat named oreo (I know, how original) who is basically the incarnation of every shy ninja anime girl ever but give her steak and she will growl like a beast at you if you get close. very territorial around steak. its an interesting cast of characters
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 11 2020, 01:26 PM
^Love the way you described them
Emo Pictures - acecolette453
acecolette453
Mar 11 2020, 10:46 PM
I have five cats
Emo Pictures - the_Emo_taco
the_Emo_taco
Mar 15 2020, 09:04 PM
OMG I have A rottweiler too he is my baby <3<3<3 ~Rottweiler ~Hamster ~4 Fishies
Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 01 2020, 09:25 PM
2x dobbermans

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More