Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage, all the while I’m still collecting coins Game Over, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Is anyone a fan of @Onision Dec 10 2019, 12:29 PM
What do you think about all the recent drama? I've followed him for ages on YouTube, but it seems everything is crazy at the moment and I'm not sure what to believe!

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Dec 11 2019, 08:19 PM
He's a nutcase paedophile who should be shot.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 13 2019, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure he should be shot...
Luuuna
Dec 16 2019, 08:55 AM
Agreed
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 16 2019, 09:29 AM
^What do you agree he shouldn't be shot?
ollie_ollie_oxenfree
Dec 21 2019, 01:47 AM
Ehhh I never really stayed near him from the beginning, especially after the whole "Grooming Kai" epidemic, so I dunno.
Emo Pictures - ChaoticAngel666
ChaoticAngel666
Dec 22 2019, 11:07 PM
genuinely so entrenched in the onision drama, are y'all aware of the chris hansen stuff? his patron being shut down is just the begining of this shit show, the feds are involved and i cant wait to see how it turns out, hes a real shitty person whos had this coming for a while ^-^ also really dont believe any of his recent content, youtubers are complaining that onion boy is flagging all content that hes appearing in to get the AD revenue. In other words, channels that are reacting to his shit are being immediately flagged down by onision and hes getting the money for the videos.
KilljoyNik
Dec 26 2019, 08:02 PM
At first you may think he's just any other "asshole". He's not. He's literally as abusive as you can possibly get without adding physical torture to the mix.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:17 AM
I used to LOVE Onision 5 years ago in 2014-2015... then I stopped watching his content cause I was not interested anymore. Now there's a lot of evidence proving that he's an abusive sociopath. I honestly feel bad for the victims & his children. I feel like people should also take into account that CoolGuyKai is also a predator. But this revived Chris Hansen's career and I like him so I'm just watching the shit go down.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Jan 07 2020, 05:55 PM
Only watched two or three of his videos back in the day I always found him to be a clickbait king with concerning titles just to piss people off lmao.
Jan 22 2020, 04:12 PM
I was a fan of Onision, but he did something a bit controversial a few years ago, and I am not a fan of him now. I am an online paper writer, and so I had no other choice than to say that I am not a fan of him.
Frank
Jan 23 2020, 12:32 PM
What.
Emo Pictures - AcidRed
AcidRed
Feb 10 2020, 10:37 AM
Used to watch his videos every now and then. Yeah some of the stuff he said was controversial but in a way I enjoyed that it he wasn't speaking without filtering his thoughts and making it sound circlejerky. However I do think there's a fine line between controversial opinions and breaking the law / abuse. In light of his recent videos, I believe he's acting. He's acting crazy to use that as his online persona and attempt to gain traffic through 'comedy', much like Venus Angelic had a vulnerable doll persona. Only, this crazy persona isn't half as attractive lmao
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 10 2020, 03:13 PM
^I totally agree with you!
DarkDream
Nov 23 2020, 11:49 PM
His videos are plain trolling and he tries to piss everyone off. I guess if you want a laugh and never take him seriously, maybe. Not my cuppa tea, he's rather annoying.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 24 2020, 09:48 AM
I use to like some of his videos. Now they kinda suck!
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Nov 24 2020, 04:39 PM
the only video I kind of like from him is a creepypasta animation from years ago and even then that's only due to nostalgia. nowadays I have so little respect for him that I just don't care. leave him to his own devices.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More