Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's a pity all the stories about us never to be told, lost to the distance of old. I realise butterflys are following from the sky--y-y, dropping dead right before my eyes. Butterfly Maze, by Crestillion

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

DiabolicalVampire
Everyone hates me Dec 14 2019, 02:00 AM
Enough said

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2019, 03:46 PM
Lot of people hate me too it's fine...
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 05:44 AM
Same. I don't really care though because I always know that there's someone that will love me. That goes for everyone. There's always someone out there that cares about you. You just have to find them. Take good care of yourself until then.
Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 01 2020, 08:51 PM
well i know the feeling and overcame it on my own way, also bullied a lot in my younger years before i decided nobody has the right to judge me but me, thats basically where the hate for me started, went thru a dark time doing everything i shouldn't have but wont take back a second of it as the 1 person of my childhood that i still have contact with is worth the effort and found my way to a brotherhood (club), that said aside i accept people wont like me as im usually str8 forward, dont give a shit attitude and let people think what they want as id probably not like them either if i get to know them, dont bother impressing people they wont like you anyway and those 1 or 2 people that do like you they are probably there for keeps and you wont get fake relationships out of that. just my seeing of things and i know im usually different on most things.
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 04:58 PM
Not many people like me either, I blame it on my Aspergers which makes me say and think the wrong things...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More