Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The moon is shining bright, the mood is feeling right. I'll kiss you on you neck people will stare but we don't care. Damn Regrets, by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Time wasters Dec 28 2019, 09:07 PM
To the user that keeps spamming and causing trouble... Find something more productive to do with your time and stop wasting everyone else's. Life is too short for that shit.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Blacksheep03
Blacksheep03
Dec 30 2019, 05:13 AM
Speak the truth Matt Even know life's a bitch plz people don't be one by doing stupid shit and do something else that doesn't involve wasting other people's time... Like spam them, causing negative vibes between you and the person.. That you make you a bigger as shit head or whatever you guys name it. Do something that only wastes your time and not others.. Hope you learned something about wasting time XD
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Jan 07 2020, 06:00 PM
I'm glad it's been dealt with. Trust me, it wasn't fun having to delete 150+ Profile Comment messages. The guy/girl behind the account obviously had a lot of time in his/her hands to deliberately waste their time for something so silly like this.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More