Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your life is like a trigger,never trouble till you're squeezed. Now you crack a smile, as you give the gun a tease. My Last Words, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Could We See the Age of an Emo Comeback in the 2020s? Jan 04 2020, 03:21 AM
Wondering about this because I just feel like I'm never going to find someone to marry... Who I actually like. There are specifics about this, but not any I want to put outside of a PM. I'm really hoping this decade isn't as intolerant towards us as the '10s were, and I also thought about this decade in particular because there was a tweet going around encouraging people to make this 'The Rawring Twenties'.

Replies

Emo Pictures - honeysuckle-hex
honeysuckle-hex
Jan 04 2020, 04:50 AM
That would be super cool if it happens, and hopefully it will actually be styles and music actually emo and not the "It's black so that counts as emo or gothic" trend that was going on for some reason, where they took mainstream styles, changed the color, and called it a day
xXghost07Xx
Jan 04 2020, 11:00 AM
Right? Like there are plenty of scemo clothing choices that aren't black, such as light blue AND dark blue skinny jeans, Vans shoes that used to be white all over before you took a few pens to it to get creative, headbands from all sorts of colors, and vibrant band shirts. I thought it was goth to dress in all black. Was I wrong? Because I thought that in any case it was way more gothic than scemo.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2020, 03:25 PM
I hope emo gets more popular again. With the return of MCR as well it might help :)
Emo Pictures - Realneopunk
Realneopunk
Jan 06 2020, 08:38 AM
I really miss the emo hype. I never was emo.. just was wearing some skate clothes.. But I always felt connected to the scene. Also the emo scene had a lot of influence on the type of girls I like. I know that sounds stupid.. but come on.. I was 15 to 18 years old, when I recogniced the hype in Germany around 2008 to 2011. This time had such an influence to me, that I miss it a lot. And even today I like it way more than a lot of styles and scenes which are popular today. Makes me kinda sad that so many are "grown up" now. In my opinion being emo and to grow up is no contradiction. Never listend to common emo bands, but I still love Brokencyde and Hollywood Undead :) Sorry for my bad english. Greetings from western Germany.
xXghost07Xx
Jan 06 2020, 05:23 PM
Yeah I don't think Emohood has anything to do with maturity, either.
Emo Pictures - Septikal
Septikal
Jan 06 2020, 09:30 PM
Not everyone has to have emo bangs and love MCR for you to marry them by the way, otherwise you will get nowhere with specific standards like that.
xXghost07Xx
Jan 07 2020, 05:58 AM
Then I'm going nowhere... Because I don't like anyone else. Except for the fact that I don't like MCR.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 07:02 AM
as my mom once said, "there's someone for everyone."

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More