Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And we shake shake shake the hips in relationships. The Carpal Tunnel of Love, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - honeysuckle-hex
honeysuckle-hex
Conditional love Jan 04 2020, 05:37 AM
"I love you", thrown around carelessly and you don't understand. "I love you", said with a tender voice and tight embrace. "I love you", a constant lie I'm forced to hear. Just smile and don't let my pain show. I sit with you, I listen, I see. Your hatred is a pure, unrelenting force. It's "Us" against "Them", "Normal" against "Other", "You" against "Me". The "Disgusting", the unwanted, the "mentally ill", the "sinners", the "Unholy", the 'Me'. "I love you" has conditions that I've failed to meet. "I love you" hurts almost as much as the toxin you speak. I'm the only one who knows it's not true. "I love you, too", because mine is true. Amidst all the poison, the hatred, the bitterness, "I love you, too" because I can't help it. "I love you, too", even though it won't last. Soon enough, you'll know too, that your every "I love you" was just another lie.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More