Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think you could make me girl Could make me and take my life I know you could break me girl Take all of me Lunacy Fringe, by The Used

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
teardropsinhername Jan 07 2020, 05:26 AM
Don’t pretend to be hurt when you know you weren’t right I’m not your puppet on a string The lies you say like a needles they sting Like hell the fire burns bright I’m blind I can’t see All of the damage you’re doing to me These tears they fall I should’ve known you’d catch them all Like a tiger and the prey you wait for your victims to play this game Sneaky, snarly, gnashing teeth You won’t find what’s underneath No means no. Not another hand to go. Stop wait a minute can’t you see What you’ll do to other girls is what you did to me? Where there’s a sign there’s an answer It ain’t living in the prayers Where there’s the sun there’s shining But when there’s a cloud there’s rain And teardrops in her name Teardrops in her name Yes she’s drinking through the pain You convinced her it was okay But it wasn’t okay. There’s teardrops in her name.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More