Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Even if i say it'll be alright still i here you say you want to end your life now and again we try just stay alive maybe we'll turn it all around because it's not too late it's never too late Never Too Late, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Where am I? Jan 23 2020, 06:02 AM
There’s an inevitable darkness lingering inside my mind Like the loudest lush I was just too blind You’re really insane and you’ll do whatever to get laid I guess I’m to blame cause I let myself get played Everyone wants something from me that’s why I’m alone There’s no need to think we’re anything when you don’t even call my phone If you really cared, you’d be here, and you would know My breakdown isn’t something I do just for show If my teardrops were gasoline I’d light a match to watch everything go to waste Because of you I got a bellyache everyday If I fell asleep forever all the hurt would fade away Tie a noose around me make me your doll Cause that’s what love is right? Everyone watching me fall I used to have a life and now it’s all gone I used to have dreams and now they’re all gone And if you pull the rope, then I’ll be gone Faded.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More