Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

im scared to get close, I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. the higher I get, the lower ill sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim Can You Feel My Heart, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
underrated emo bands Jan 30 2020, 05:44 AM
-cobra starship (literally best jams for emos to party too) -the academy is...(i only know one song lol) -Waterparks (i heard about them from crankthatfrank and uhh they're fucking amazing and i cant stop listening also the record company that took entertainment 2019 off streaming platforms makes me angry) - The Click Five (i remember them being on my hannah montana cd, back in the days i was happy) (they were my first emo band i liked without knowing they were emo) - Palaye Royale (if you like them you need to see the movie American Satan where the lead singer does a voice over for Andy Biersack) great movie for emos. - Send Request (they did a great cover of teenage dirtbag)

Replies

KilljoyNik
Feb 12 2020, 08:36 PM
-The Hotelier -Modern Baseball -American Football -Tiny Moving Parts -Heart Attack Man -Joyce Manner -Foxing -Brand New -Sorority Noise -PUP -Mineral -Marietta -The World Is A Beautiful Place All fantastic emo bands who's existences no one here is probably aware of.
Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
Mar 06 2020, 07:00 AM
Curbside Journal The Juliana Theory Sunday Flood Garrison Jets To Brazil Jawbreaker The December Drive Dillinger Four Knapsack The Jealous Sound Tigers Jaw The Movielife Rites Of Spring Moss Icon
Emo Pictures - Bearthecountryemo
Bearthecountryemo
Apr 01 2020, 07:30 AM
Armor for sleep
Frank
Apr 01 2020, 06:00 PM
Planes Mistaken By Stars Penfold Samiam Cross My Heart Last Days of April Starmarket (saw the two last ones in a reunion show in Stockholm!)
Emo Pictures - revolutionsummer
revolutionsummer
May 04 2020, 05:57 PM
I would not call alot of those bands "underrated in emo"
Emo Pictures - revolutionsummer
revolutionsummer
May 04 2020, 05:58 PM
The Hated https://youtu.be/nyY7Zq-Cxg8
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
May 05 2020, 09:59 PM
brand new, taking back sunday, armor for sleep, with confidence, neck deep (kinda), and the used, theyre definitely known, but on here i never see them talked about.
Xx_Affectus_xX
May 18 2020, 02:40 PM
Fuck yeyah!
Emo Pictures - IfOnlyYouWereLonely
IfOnlyYouWereLonely
Jul 16 2020, 09:45 PM
Smile empty soul their self titled album
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jul 19 2020, 11:41 PM
My Personal Underrated Emo Masterlist: •Sports •Short Fictions •Marietta •Commander Salamander •Hightide Hotel •Stars Hollow •The World is a Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die •Foxtails •Pictures Of Vernon •Ultimate Frisbee •Seeing Red •Khaki Cuffs •Snacktheif •Dryjacket •Algernon Cadwallader •Pet Symmetry •Prince Daddy & The Hyenas •Snowing •The Kidcrash •California Cousins •Wavelets •The Jazz June

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More