Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The walls start breathing My mind's unweaving Maybe it's best you leave me alone It Ends Tonight, by All-American Rejects

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Onision and Chris Hansen @Onision Jan 31 2020, 02:46 PM
Onision has posted a number of detailed thought-provoking videos recently on his OnisionSpeaks YouTube channel. One such video is shown below where he talks about the situation with Chris Hansen. I certainly agree with most things he said. How about you? Please watch the video and have a good think before you jump to conclusions.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Feb 04 2020, 09:03 PM
uhhh i think that he is an abuser and a groomer and that we should not be trying to defend him. man's literally crazy, nothing thought-provoking about that.
Emo Pictures - acecolette453
acecolette453
Mar 11 2020, 10:52 PM
I am honestly Glad to see Chris Hansen take action in putting Onision behind bars and being brought to justice Onision is such a pig he does not deserve to be on any sort of social media I mean look at how much he's bullied and offended others and worst of all look at all the grooming he has done to young underaged girls. I really also hope that Onision fans see his true colors.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More