Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I will walk through hell in these words I've fell. Striving into your arms. With this crown of thorns. With my crown of thorns. Crown Of Thorns, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Realneopunk
Realneopunk
Hello :) *rawring 20s*? Feb 17 2020, 08:45 PM
Hello My name is Dennis (26y.o.) and I'm from western Germany. I really loved the emo era. Beside the fact that I was never really "emo", but more looking like a skater guy, I enjoyed the community and the scene. *Last but not least to be honest I loved how emo girls looked like back in the days* :D I first got in touch with the scene around 2007 or 2008. From 2011 until today I see the scene more and more breaking up. This makes me kinda sad. Most of my life I was more interested in hiphop music and I still am. But I also enjoy(ed) bands like Hollywood Undead and Brokencyde. I also like to watch Anime, Movies and TV Series. Maybe someone here wants to chat or to discuss how the scene will evolve in future. What do you think about the "rawring 20s" thing? any chance it could revive the scene we love so much? I hope my english skills are ok for you to read.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 06 2020, 08:48 PM
I certainly hope so...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More