Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh lord, I wait for death, and, yes, I have no fear. Devil's Island, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
my mom's creepy & weird boyfriend (long rant) *SOLVED* Mar 02 2020, 02:27 AM
okay so my mom's new boyfriend is annoying as fuck and constantly brags about himself even though he isn't that great. so what you were in the military? you ain't shit right now. he also dissed my deceased father to make himself look better. to make matters even worse than they already are he was literally staring at my boobs and said, "what's there?" and i literally covered my arms over my pajamas. after he proceeds to make a sexual comment about my mother right in front of me. it's not like i was wearing anything revealing. lately sexually harassing me has become a trend between this motherfucker and my ugly ass ex who wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and i had to twist his arm to get him to stop touching me. and fun fact it's hard for me to process shit like that. you don't see me making comments about his dick. not only that but i recently turned 18 a week ago (he's like 50 or some shit) & he's been making comments about my sister and shit saying, "oh you smell good" and "oh that's a nice photo of you" knowing she has a boyfriend. i legit just wanted my phone to work and he comes into a conversation where i wasn't even talking to his ugly crusty ass. my mom doesn't believe me and keeps bringing him around me and i can't stand him. no wonder why i acquire alcohol and bring it home. it's because my mom does stupid shit like this that affects my life in a negative way and i have no money to move out. i dont give a fuck if he's from the military i will do whatever it takes to make him feel uncomfortable and unwelcome whenever im forced to interact with him. i don't care if my mom said it hurt his feelings. my feelings matter more and i will be even more rude than i was today when i did not say hi to him after he said hi to me. im pretty sure my mom's just desperate to have someone if she's with an idiot like that. there's clearly a reason he has no friends. i might just have to spend nights out and rebel because im 18 now and can do that without my mom calling me a runaway. either way i have to figure out a way to get away from this guy, because this has been progressively getting worse. Update: He is in the mental hospital and moving to FLorida.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Mar 03 2020, 07:25 AM
... Yeah, your feelings about him are justified as fuck.
Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
Mar 06 2020, 06:55 AM
I'm sorry you have to go through that there's not really anything physically I can personally do to help but know that I am wishing the best for you. Hopefully your mother wises up and sees through the problematic ways of her current significant other.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 07 2020, 08:00 AM
I get the feeling that if you stay near this assjacket any longer, you're probably gonna shatter his kneecaps in his sleep. best advice: gtfo. I dont care if you stay with friends or other family members, or what have you, but leave. then after a few days call your mother and tell her to put her military dog on a leash and see if she compromises. if so great. if not, well from there its up to you. regardless I dont know your full situation, I'm just spitballing ideas here but at the end of the day you decide which COA is best. best of luck to ya.
Emo Pictures - Vinz_Xandra
Vinz_Xandra
Mar 07 2020, 01:15 PM
if I was you I swear I'm just gonna stab that dickless twat for heaven's sake. Doesn't matter what it's gonna affect my future, at least he gonna learn a lesson from it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More