1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Goodbye to you, goodbye to you, you're taking up my time Bulimic, by The Used

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Memoryland
Never call me if you wanna get cheered up Mar 04 2020, 06:52 PM
Let me pick up my guitar I can't play it well but it makes some cool sounds I'll sing some cool words just to cool down from the shame and make you listen while I put myself in a frame hanging up high, like I should, I did the best, that I could i'm a sad portrait, on the wall i'm a naked, tree of fall i'm the lowest, saddest, high of all. Hey Dad, did you forget me in this pile of yellow leaves I liked to jump into ? I'm not mad you felt you had to leave and that last call you asked if you could drink my scholarship, too I don't say you ruined our lives but my brother thinks it's true And i'm so fucked up, sometimes I sleep all day And walk the night away in my hometown on roads I know too much but I like anyway It's a kind of happy-down I don't get that makes me want to happy-die with a smile and I just hope that on the other side they don't keep files about life cause i'd be way too shy to say "hi" and mumble-rap with poor rhymes i'm... hanging up high, like I should, I did the best, that I could i'm a sad portrait, on the wall i'm a naked, tree of fall i'm the lowest, saddest, high of all i'm that number, you should never call I also kinda rapped it (im not very good but here it is if you'd rather listen to it. Sorry for my french accent.) https://soundcloud.com/user-967016294-164567205/hanging-up-high

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More