Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Give me hand grenades give me razor-blades give me any thing to make the pain go away. My dark place alone, by Murderdolls

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
hate given life Mar 09 2020, 08:27 PM
We've all felt it before anger, hatred... rage. we all know how it feels like your blood is boiling inside your veins vision blurs, judgement clouds and you want to destroy everything you touch that one emotion, through you, will make you touch and break... ... but what if I told you your rage could touch you? no, not cutting, burning, punching, or clawing through your form... I mean what if rage itself, hatred itself, could physically touch you from within? sounds crazy right? maybe it is. or maybe you've felt it before too you know the rule of anger, like an open flame it burns and grows, the more fuel you feed it the brighter it glows. but like any flame it needs a spark, a catalyst, a reason to be, without it the flame would not exist, and in its stead, leave only dark. this flame burns hot, burning all that lies near, it growls, and roars, it explodes and pops and leaves in its wake, only heartbreak and fear. but this is not the anger you've come to know this is something almost unnatural, something alien this rage needs no catalyst, no fuel nor spark to grow a vessel is all it requires, a living body, a human host disconnected from common vengeful desire taking a form that can hurt you the most hate, for your friends, for your family out of nowhere it manifests as a cold, suffocating numbness inside. then, as if given tangible form, it wraps and coils around your innards tugs and pulls before release it vanishes without a trace, nothing left of it to find yet leaving you scared and far from peace was it real? was it fake? are you losing your mind? "what the hell was that?" you may question one with an answer you may never find or maybe your question was the answer all along... you've just witnessed a new face of a familiar demon one who's silence fills the unspoken air and stifles your pain though gone now its signature will remain, a memory of fear, hatred, and blight you've just experienced... Hate given Life

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 11 2020, 01:25 PM
Really like this!
Emo Pictures - mentallyfucked
mentallyfucked
May 05 2020, 06:50 PM
I dont think Ive ever read anything this good.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More