Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsPalace In Flames, The king is dead a prince remains, I will rise to rule, The kingdom sees a brighter day... Two days earlier sipping on some wine, The cardinal, I'm told, Is what they call a vampireEmo song lyrics
(Fearless Vampire Killlers - Palace In Flames)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » General Emo Discussion [NEW POST]

COVID-19 - Mar 13 2020, 11:33 AM

Frank - soEmo.co.uk
Frank

Yeah, who's scared of this mf too?
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 17

xXghost07Xx - soEmo.co.uk
xXghost07Xx

Mar 13 2020, 03:42 PM

I think we should be worried. Not hysterical, though.
trev - soEmo.co.uk
trev

User Online
Mar 13 2020, 03:49 PM

I'm not worried at all just wash your hands more often people, Shouldn't look at it like its the end of humanity
Frank - soEmo.co.uk
Frank

Mar 13 2020, 07:46 PM

Yeah trev it isn't, but you gotta admit, our generation has never been through this so I think it's normal to have a little bit of fear. How ever, I agree, it's not big deal. I think what it's scaring the most is the mass hysteria.
emocxre - soEmo.co.uk
emocxre

Mar 13 2020, 07:59 PM

I'm just worried about supplies/stocks in stores. toilet paper, hand sanitizer, etc
trev - soEmo.co.uk
trev

User Online
Mar 13 2020, 08:07 PM

Our generation thought ebola and tidepods were the end of the world 🙃 u can see where i'm coming from. I really want people to fuck off when hoarding survival supplies
YoSway - soEmo.co.uk
YoSway

Mar 14 2020, 02:50 AM

I'm washing my hands like every 20 min cause i want to be safe
the_Emo_taco - soEmo.co.uk
the_Emo_taco

Mar 14 2020, 05:18 PM

my college, like so many others canceled school even though campus is probably one of the safest places to be atm so we can't get other people sick. If I go home I'll have to be careful obviously I shower every day and wash my hands often but I live with my elderly sick grandparents, and my brother is on so many medications his immune system is useless at this point. I won't get too sick but I could infect many people in my family which is not necessarily a goal of mine.
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Mar 14 2020, 05:39 PM

It's not so great in the UK either. The number of cases has risen quite a lot recently. I am working from home next week.
Ghost_of_Silence - soEmo.co.uk
Ghost_of_Silence

Mar 14 2020, 06:12 PM

Lets just hope the hystaria dies out before it spills over into stage 2 or beyond.
Frank - soEmo.co.uk
Frank

Mar 14 2020, 11:10 PM

In my country is getting worse. All the restaurants and recreational centers are closed. We are not allowed to go anywhere except work, pharmacy and stores for the next two weeks. I hope everyone listens and do this for the best. We just can't do anything but wait.
trev - soEmo.co.uk
trev

User Online
Mar 15 2020, 12:23 AM

Its literally the zombie apocolypse anywhere u go, no toilet paper or canned goods
xX_so_sad_Xx - soEmo.co.uk
xX_so_sad_Xx

Mar 15 2020, 06:59 AM

i'm not too freaked out by it, but i also don't really watch the news for the sake of my sanity so maybe i'm just not as informed... my school just shut down for a couple of weeks because of it so it's obviously a serious thing. I really just hope this all gets figured out soon i guess
trev - soEmo.co.uk
trev

User Online
Mar 15 2020, 03:37 PM

The news is hyping it up to be the end of the world
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Mar 15 2020, 06:04 PM

I am locking myself away for 4 months :D
Frank - soEmo.co.uk
Frank

Mar 15 2020, 10:53 PM

The media making the things look worse than they are. Classic.
princessofdeath - soEmo.co.uk
princessofdeath

Mar 18 2020, 07:27 AM

I think it’s stupid and unless you are over 60 or under 12 you shouldn’t really be worried
Cornelius_Signal - soEmo.co.uk
Cornelius_Signal

Mar 20 2020, 09:07 PM

Can Any-One tell me if it's still Beautiful Out in North Region? From Uk Through Spain all the way to Bejing? I've red Up on CNN that A lot Of people have passed. Im just trying to keep up with France!

Total Forum Posts: 17

Please enter your reply below: