Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

my legs are dangling off the edge the bottom of the bottle is my only friend i think ill slit my wrists age and im gone gone gone gone bullet, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
anyone going crazy yet?? Mar 23 2020, 09:49 PM
How is quarantine treating all of you? I've been kicked out of my dorm and school's shut down so now im back at my family's house with little to do... the last two days i was working on decorating my desktop tumblr page, it is very Scenecore(tm) now lol. trying to play guitar a bit more, and now i have access to my dad's drum set again so im trying to learn to play a bit.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 25 2020, 12:10 AM
Just busy working from home. Going kinda crazy xD
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 26 2020, 07:50 PM
Its really no different than how I was living before except now I dont have to commute an hour each day to a classroom that was already pretty much empty
jaden_lynn
Mar 27 2020, 08:41 PM
i've always been. me right now
Emo Pictures - Phinix92
Phinix92
Mar 28 2020, 06:36 AM
all of my classes are online now, so that sucks and my parents want me start talking to them.But I won´t cause they don´t listen and all the stuff I wanna say is stuff I don´t have enough courage to say.My family and I don´t get along well and I hope this all goes away soon.
Emo Pictures - WestCoast
WestCoast
Mar 29 2020, 07:49 AM
Quiet. I'm sure to some they enjoy it but me I kinda miss the outdoors.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Mar 31 2020, 01:06 PM
i miss a few people, and mass devastation was funny at first but now it's getting old
Xx_Affectus_xX
Apr 25 2020, 03:41 PM
What's tumblr like? I remember back in the old days we it used to be Myspace (so much better than FB). So many people have lost their jobs too. Although most have tried to find other things to do in the interim period. I've recently rekindled by band back together (it's been almost 8 years now), and we've been collaborating digitally. But something feels different - I guess, it must be that we're much older and mature these days.
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Apr 26 2020, 07:55 AM
@Xx_Affectus_xX that's great that youre getting the band back! even if it isn't the same, i think it's good to be making music in a time like this in general. tumblr is my favorite social media platform by far but that's just me, there are MANY differing opinions about it lol. there's a really good emo community on there, and a strong my chem fandom which has kept me on there for so long
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 05:14 PM
Yes, I only have 2 friends in real life and quite a few people I know and I cannot see them since the COVID 19 shit started... Many groups I used to go to have closed, some forever. I really got on well with people at a few of them. Especially a mental health art group. The social isolation is making me go insane. Including talking to myself,worsened depression, worsened anxiety. I've resorted to going back on Twitter, OnlyFans etc to get compliments/people to talk to. I talk(type) much more on many more YouTuber's channels too,livestreams.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More