Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So now, eins, zwei, drei, Soon we will synchronise So now eins, zwei, drei, Escaping our demise, But if we stay strong, Keep our courage, We'll find a way to exist within this SURVIVAL GAME or spiral out of control Kuusou Mesorogiwi (English cover), by AmaLee and NateWantsToBattle

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Alexx_boyish
Alexx_boyish
Emo Revival Scene Mar 29 2020, 08:41 PM
Just made this topic for anyone would like to share his thoughts feelings about the Emo Revival of the last 10 years, also share his/her favourite songs from Revival bands, If anyone like to join a group (and help to grow together) I just made on fb with the same topic is called ''Emo Days Again( A Revival Group)'' , In general I am so excited that the are still bands in 2020 that play emocore music, makes me feel that there is a place/family I relate to ..

Replies

Emo Pictures - xX_ELIJAH_SKYZ_Xx
xX_ELIJAH_SKYZ_Xx
Apr 17 2020, 03:15 PM
I'm hyped. Me n my friend have been wanting this for years and the start of 2019 we were like hells yeah, then all this started up and we were like hells yeah we aren't the only ones!!!!
irlcatgirl
Apr 22 2020, 12:02 PM
im excited as hell!! so ready for the scene kids to revive, already got my coon tails in
Emo Pictures - lurking_class
lurking_class
May 01 2020, 07:15 PM
EMO NEVER DIEDDDD
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
May 05 2020, 05:54 PM
^ it just went back underground like the way it was before the 2000s, but now it has a chance to resurface
Xx_Affectus_xX
May 26 2020, 05:37 AM
There's a cool band called, "A Night Like This" - give them a shot and see how you go.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More