Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But I am standing here now at twentyfuckingtwo and everything that I believe is slipping from my grasp. My faith in myself, my faith in this world, my faith that everything would work out in the end... Nine, by I Would Set Myself On Fire For You

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

trev
You've been quarenteened for 6 months Mar 30 2020, 09:29 PM
What're you going to do from now til you're safe to go outside.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 30 2020, 11:04 PM
Well I work 5 days a week from home. Other than that Youtube, films, housework, in the garden, music, coding, cooking, getting drunk lol etc. No seeing my friends :/
Emo Pictures - xxebonyexorcismxx
xxebonyexorcismxx
Mar 31 2020, 03:24 PM
Sleep through it all xD Wake me up when September begins...lol :P
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 01 2020, 11:15 AM
Same thing ive always done. Now that I think about it ive basically been quarrantined for the past 4 years. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Apr 08 2020, 04:57 AM
listen to music and cry
Xx_Affectus_xX
Apr 25 2020, 03:12 PM
If it's not homework for uni, it's either doing some work over facetime (or whatever they call it these days), watching tv shows, reading things, writing in my journal, drink and feeling my heart break.
Emo Pictures - Vampy_dude
Vampy_dude
May 10 2020, 06:20 PM
Sit in my room all day doing nothing
fullyfazed
May 11 2020, 08:47 PM
school, zoning out, drawing, and sleeping to pass the time if i need to :/
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 04:48 PM
Gaming, listening to music, films. Going for walks, exploring the paranormal. And recently got more into the paranormal! Always somewhat believed in it. So got a few paranormal equipment and want to go to haunted meets once the lockdown is over. HauntedHappenings has interesting genuinely haunted locations to explore. Downside you need to book for them and they cost and COVID-19 restrictions will still apply.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More