Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We Speak In Different Voices, When Fighting With The Ones We Love. We Speak In Different Voices, Why Can't We Say What We're Thinking Of? Voices, by Saosin

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Nooby
troublesome scenario Apr 01 2020, 12:38 PM
bf just pulled the 'mental wellness' card on me so he could has 'days of solitude' and is clearly scheming to cheat on me with his ex he's making me look like the bad guy, which will fail due to our reputations being different homecoming king/class prez vs loner I hate to potentially get revenge on them, but that's how it gonna be if things continue

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 04 2020, 08:19 AM
I get that you're worried, just be careful with what you do. if you can gather irrefutable evidence that that he is indeed cheating, then by all means unleash the hellhounds. however, if he isn't, if all he wants is solitude to recharge his batteries, try your best to avoid jumping to conclusions too fast and talk to him after a day or two. this is coming from someone who's been on the other end of a similar relationship. not everything is as it seems. but I don't know your full situation, so ultimately its up to you to decide. hope things work out.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More