Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This situation isn't getting any better, I see that look in your eyes. You want to see a pretty face? There isn't anything wrong with giving up and for what it's worth i still hate you Red is the New Black, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

jaden_lynn
My Ghost stories Apr 13 2020, 10:21 AM
chapter 1: The Chair! April 12, 2020 You are not going to believe this, no one in their right minds is going to believe this. One day I was cleaning my room and was moving the furniture. I was moving an old chair from my grandma’s house. A nice chair with a floral printed cushion. I never really liked it, it always kind of creeped me out. I always feel like someone is sitting in that chair and watching me. It’s not even just the chair that gives me the creeps. You see, in my room I have a lot of old things, like an old desk, my bed, the dresser, a jewelry box, and my bed side tables, as well as some lamps, clock, paintings, and some old music boxes, are all old and don’t belong to me. I always liked collecting old things, and I am a fan of horror movies and Urban Legends. Although I had never had anything really creepy happened to me specifically, I have been in multiple haunted houses. My old house was haunted, and my grandma’s house is haunted. Most of the items I own are from those houses. I was moving the chair so that I could vacuum my room. I moved it by my bed and continued to vacuum. While I was vacuuming I couldn’t help but look at it, as if someone was sitting there, waiting, watching. When I had finally finished vacuuming, I put the chair in a corner by my floor length mirror. I was tired of looking at it empty, so I put an old painting on it. I had decided that I was not going to spend any more time in my room. When I was away from my room I got tons of chills down my spine. I had no idea what was going on. One day I went to get the mail. We live on a ½ mile road. I never really liked our neighbors, mostly because I was told that they were part of a cult. They were all old people and had a weird fascination with my siblings and I. So as I went down the road, I made sure that I was not near any of the houses. I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked behind me and sighed as I noticed that no one was there. I turned back around and shook my head, as I did this I could feel a hand on my shoulder. I felt another chill down my spine, as I noticed that no one was there. I quickly got the mail and ran the ½ mile home. I had begun to notice that at meals, I would be hungry until food was put in front of me. I also began to feel like someone was touching me. When I sleep, I don’t sleep well, I wake up from dreamless sleep to feel like someone is sitting in the chair. If someone is reading this, please tell me what I must do to get rid of this thing, I want to be able to feel alone again. Please! -Jaden L-O

Replies

Emo Pictures - Moonbun
Moonbun
Apr 13 2020, 10:45 AM
Oh wow, I am sorry for your experience. I dont know much about this but maybe try having your house cleansed and a blessing?
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 13 2020, 10:51 AM
Try not to panic. What i would reccomend is you find a medium or spiritist in your area, preferably one who can perform cleansings to help guide any lingering spirits back. Then just to be safe, have your house smudged once over to help prevent this sort of thing from happening again. However you will have to do your own research on these mediums. Some will claim to be able to see and commune with the dead but are really just frauds who overcharge for a half assed seance so just be careful who you pick. Also keep in mind that some ghosts (if inteligent) can follow you from other locations. I know there are ways to protect yourself from this but for the life of me I cant remember right now. Your best bet for now is to try to avoid haunted locations unless you are propperly equipped to handle whatever may lurk inside. But thats just my two cents

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More